SUNRISE, Fla. [url=http://www.wholesalehydroflask.com/]Wholesale Hydro Flask Water Bottle[/url] . -- There were a lot of firsts

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 16.01.2019 02:39

SUNRISE, Fla. Wholesale Hydro Flask Water Bottle . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Mark Arcobello scored his first two goals in the NHL, the second in overtime, and the Oilers snapped a five-game losing streak with a 4-3 victory over the Florida Panthers. Edmonton went on the power play after Floridas Scottie Upshall was called for tripping 32 seconds into the extra period and Arcobello rifled a slap shot from the left circle that got past Florida goalie Jacob Markstrom 1:23 later. "I just tried to hit the net," Arcobello said. "It just topped off a good night and we had a big win." Taylor Fedun scored his first career goal and Philip Larsen also scored his first goal of the season for Edmonton. Devan Dubnyk made 20 saves. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had two assists. Upshall scored two third-period goals and Marcel Goc also scored for the Panthers. Markstrom stopped 23 shots. Florida has lost six straight and nine of its past 10. Upshall tied the game with 57.6 seconds left on a slap shot from the left circle. His first goal came at 10:04 of the third when he took a pass from Jesse Winchester from the right circle to the high slot. His shot got past Dubnyk on the right side. "It was nice to come back, but some mistakes and some errors on our part tonight cost us," Upshall said. After the first period ended 1-1, the Oilers scored two goals in 33 seconds early in the second. Arcobello shot from just below the left circle and the puck went high into the net at 2:06 to make it 2-1 The Oilers had been shut out the past two games and outscored 9-0. "I thought we took some baby steps in the right direction," Oilers coach Dallas Eakins said. "I liked that we stayed in the fight." Fedun, playing in his first NHL game, tipped in a pass from Nugent-Hopkins at 2:39. Fedun was recalled from AHL Oklahoma City on Monday. "I dont know if I knew what just happened. It happened so fast," Fedun said. "I dont think I processed it right away. I didnt even know what to do." Fedun seems recovered from the right femur he broke in a pre-season game at Minnesota on Sept. 30, 2011. He played the entire 2012-2013 season in Oklahoma City. "It was awesome to get out there in the first place, get my legs under me and have my first game," Fedun said. "There was some tough times, but (this) was the ultimate goal dangling in front of me." The Panthers took a 1-0 lead in the first on the goal by Goc. Jonathan Huberdeau passed from the right side to Goc in the centre. His wrist shot beat Dubnyk on the glove side at 10:35. It was just the fourth time the Panthers scored first in 15 games this season. Florida has lost four of five games that went past regulation this season. "Those are points that are slipping away," Panthers coach Kevin Dineen said. The Oilers tied it during four-on-four play with just over three minutes left in the first. Nugent-Hopkins brought the puck down along the boards on the right side. He slid a pass to Larsen in the slot and his wrister beat Markstrom at 16:59. It was the first goal scored by Edmonton in 172:46. NOTES: This was the first stop on the Oilers four-game road trip. ... The Oilers have won eight of their last nine games against the Panthers, including five straight on the road. ... Oilers LW Ryan Smyth returned after missing seven games with a groin pull. ... Florida C Winchester has six points in his last nine games. ... Florida RW Kris Versteeg returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch for the first time in his NHL career Saturday at Washington. Hydro Flask Cheapest . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Hydro Flask Clearance . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. http://www.wholesalehydroflask.com/ . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play.SAN DIEGO -- Tanner Roark of the Washington Nationals probably wishes he could face the punchless San Diego Padres a few more times this season. Roark pitched three-hit ball for eight innings, struck out a career-high 11 and walked none, and Anthony Rendon hit a two-run homer Friday night to lead the Nationals to a 6-0 victory against the Padres. In two starts against the Padres this season, he has allowed only six hits in 17 scoreless innings, struck out 19 and walked one. "Everything felt good coming out of my hand," he said. "Thats a plus." The right-hander took a one-hitter into the eighth before Rene Rivera hit a leadoff single and pinch-hitter Tommy Medica had a one-out base hit. Roark (4-4) beat the Padres 4-0 at Washington on April 26th, throwing a three-hitter for his first career shutout. He struck out eight that game, his previous career high. Roark said the key was throwing first-pitch strikes. "That really gets a hitter on his heels and gives you confidence," he said. "I dont try to strike guys out. I just try to make quality pitches. Strikeouts happen. Today everything was working." Said manager Matt Williams: "Hes just been pitching like that for us all year. He just continues to pound the zone, all of his pitches. Pretty impressive." The Nationals won their fourth straight and for the sixth time in seven games. "Same thing he showed over in Washington," Padres manager Bud Black said of Roark. "Mixed his pitches, changed his speeds, commanded his fastball a little bit different than in his start in Washington. In Washington, he used his curveballs, more changeups." San Diego has just 15 hits in five games. On Wednesday, Everth Cabrera bunted for a single in the first inning for San Diegos only hit in a 3-2 victory against the Pittsburgh Pirates. "You have to keep going through it," Black said. "You have to keep your nose to the grindstone and keep working. There is no magic formula to this. YYou keep working, you keep busting your butt in the cage, you keep watching video, you keep your confidence, you keep telling yourself youre going to have good at-bats, you stay together as a team, you hang in there in the hopes that it will turn. Wholesale Hydro Flask. ." Padres starter Tyson Ross (6-5) had a bad night. He walked Washingtons Denard Span to open the game and then allowed Rendons homer to left field, his ninth. Rendon, the third baseman, came out after grounding out in the sixth. He was struck in the right hand trying to field Carlos Quentins smash in the fourth inning and committed a throwing error. He committed a fielding error the next inning. Williams said X-rays were negative. Ross was chased during a nightmarish four-run sixth inning in which he had a throwing error, wild pitch, walked two, hit a batter and allowed two hits. Ross allowed an RBI double to Wilson Ramos that bounced over the fence in right-centre and then walked Ian Desmond to load the bases. Ross hit Danny Espinosa on the left knee to force in a run and Nate McClouth hit a two-run single to right to end Ross night. Ross allowed six runs, five earned, on five hits in 5 1-3 innings. He struck out seven and walked three. NOTES: The Padres placed 2B Jedd Gyorko on the 15-day disabled list with plantar fasciitis in his left foot, retroactive to Wednesday. Gyorko has struggled after signing a $35 million, six-year contract extension in April. Hes hitting just .162. Manager Bud Black says Gyorko had an anti-inflammatory shot, will use a walking boot and will wear a strap when he sleeps to keep the arch stretched out. ... LHP Eric Stults was activated from the bereavement list. Hes scheduled to start Sunday. ... The Padres will make two more roster moves Saturday, when RHP Andrew Cashner (2-5, 2.35) is due to be activated from the disabled list and start against the Nationals. Hes been out with a sore elbow. ... The Nationals will counter Saturday night with Blake Treinen (0-2, 1.40). China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

who had two goals
CLEVELAND -- The Baltimore Ravens arent letting anything distract them from winning. [url=http://www.airjordan11australia.com/]C

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz