DENVER -- Kenneth Faried was all smiles in Denvers locker room. [url=http://www.airmax90cheapnz.com/]Air Max 90 Cheap Nz Shoes[/

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.01.2019 04:10

DENVER -- Kenneth Faried was all smiles in Denvers locker room. Air Max 90 Cheap Nz Shoes . And with good reason. The Nuggets forward scored a career-high 34 points and added 13 rebounds to lead Denver to a 137-107 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday night. "When I got my second foul, I sat down and looked up said, Wow, I have nine (points) already. I havent really played that much. This might be a career game," Faried said. "Thats what I love to do -- have fun and play basketball. When its that exciting and that much fun you have no worries, really. You just think about winning. "Coach (Brian Shaw) wanted me to impose my will on (the Pelicans) Anthony Davis ... not shy away or back down." That wasnt an issue in the second half, when Davis sat out with back spasms. He finished with six points and three rebounds. Tyreke Evans scored 27 points to lead New Orleans. The Nuggets raced to a 40-26 lead by the end of the first quarter and never looked back, making 15 of 27 3-pointers compared to 2 of 9 for New Orleans, a 39-point difference. The 137 points tied the Nuggets season scoring high. "They (Nuggets) just ran up and down the court and did what they wanted to do. They did make some unbelievable 3s, they were on fire tonight," Evans said. "We knew that at the beginning of the game Faried was going to come out aggressive and we didnt do a good job of stopping him." The Pelicans had no answers inside for Faried, who went unchecked numerous times for backdoor dunks and easy short jumpers. "I think that is how Faried should be playing," teammate Ty Lawson said. "I compare him to a little bit like Charles Barkley the way he can get the ball to the rim, make good decisions and pass it." Farieds previous career best was 32 points against the Lakers on March 7. "He is succeeding in areas he has struggled in before and so that is just making him supremely confident," Shaw said. "When you have that (confidence) then the game starts to slow down for you." The Pelicans trailed 71-53 at halftime. The 71 points were the most they allowed in the first half this season. The previous high was 64 points twice. "We didnt play well to start the game. In the month of March we set a high bar for how we can play, regardless of whos on the floor," New Orleans coach Monty Williams said. "Since Ive been here weve never given up these type of numbers with our defence." Denver led 105-81 after three quarters and cruised to the victory from there. "Thats the toughest part for me, allowing teams to score like that," Williams said. "Thought they had way too many easy points in the paint." Reserve Aaron Brooks scored 24 points for Denver, going 6 of 8 from beyond the arc. "I just wanted to be more aggressive. Talked to coach before the game and he said he wanted at least three, so I got that quota," Brooks said. "The big guy (Davis) wasnt in there (in the second half), and once hes out its time to attack the rim. We shared the ball and had a lot of assists." The victory moved the Nuggets ahead of the Pelicans for 11th place in the Western Conference and gave them a split of the four-game season series. The Nuggets led in assists (34-21) and blocks (12-7) and committed fewer turnovers (11-16). The Pelicans held a 42-40 rebounding edge. NOTES: Nuggets F Wilson Chandler missed his sixth straight game with a left groin strain. ... Pelicans G Eric Gordon missed his seventh consecutive game with tendinitis in his left knee. ... The Nuggets tied their season high with 12 blocks. . The Nuggets 15 3-pointers tied their season high. Cheap Air Max 90 Nz . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Air Max 90 Cheap Nz Free Shipping .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. http://www.airmax90cheapnz.com/ .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open.DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki gave the Mavericks a boost in his return to the lineup, while the short-handed Grizzlies lost another starter to injury. Nowitzki scored 20 points after missing a game with a stomach virus and Dallas defeated Memphis 105-88 on Wednesday night. The Mavericks (15-10) have won two straight to equal their season high of five games over .500. Memphis (10-15) has lost five in a row and seven of eight. Nowitzki added six rebounds, five assists, two steals and one blocked shot. He scored four points during a 10-2 run after the Grizzlies cut a 16-point deficit to four in the third quarter. "I didnt feel great Monday in practice," the 16-year veteran said. "We didnt have a game for another two days, so by Tuesday I was a lot better and today I felt fine. I used the break to get healthy." Mavericks teammate Monta Ellis, who scored 16 of his 18 points in the second half to help squelch a Memphis rally, said Nowitzki didnt look as if he hadnt played a game in a week. "Even when he came back to practice, he didnt look like that. Hes been in the league so long that he knows how to take care of his body," Ellis said. Jose Calderon, in his first season with Dallas, scored 12 points, including two 3-pointer in the second quarter. He said he was "amazed" by Nowitzki. "He makes everything look so easy. I was amazed how the guys guarding him kept jumping, and he just waited and knocked down the shot," Calderon said. While the Mavericks got their star forward back, Memphis was without three injured starters. Tayshaun Prince missed his first game this season because of a sore left knee, and the Grizzlies already were without point guard Mike Conley and centre Marc Gasol. They dressed only 10 players for the game. Tony Allen led the Grizzlies with 16 points and matched a career high with 11 rebounds -- 10 on the offensive end. But he left in the fourth quarter because of a cut on his pinkie that required three stitches. "Im going to try to play (Saturday at New York)," Allen said. "I dont want to sit out and do all that behind-the-scenes treatment." Grizzlies coach David Joerger thought playing short-handed might have caught up to his team when it lost the momentum of a third-quarter rally that reduced Dallas lead from 65-49 to 66-62. "We got an offensive rebound when we were down six and had a turnover. I should have probably called a timeout at that point. Then we miss a layup, they score and I do call a timeout wheen we are down 10," Joerger said. Cheap Air Max 90 Nz Clearance. Memphis eight offensive rebounds in the third helped the Grizzlies go on a 13-1 run that cut their deficit to 66-62. Zach Randolph scored 10 points during that stretch and finished with 14. Dallas built the lead back up to 78-66 entering the fourth quarter. Memphis got no closer than 11 during the final 12 minutes. Vince Carter had 14 points for the Mavericks and Shawn Marion 10. Samuel Dalembert, who didnt play in Dallas previous game, came off the bench in the second half to score eight points, grab seven rebounds and block two shots in 13 minutes. He also slowed down Randolph. "I liked the lift that Sam gave us off the bench," Nowitzki said. "He was phenomenal using his wing span to slow down Zach, and getting blocks and rebounds." Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle was able to change defensive tactics once he inserted Dalembert. "They were making a run. Randolph had gotten involved a little bit. Wed been double-teaming and fronting, and that opens up other things. We had Sam play it straight up. He was able to guard, his length was a factor, he rebounded, he blocked shots," Carlisle said. The Grizzlies shot only 17 for 47 (36 per cent) in the first half. "We held them to 40 per cent shooting (for the game). Any time we do that we put ourselves in position to win games," Nowitzki said. The Mavericks led by as many as 15 before finishing the first half with a 52-39 advantage. Three players did the damage in the second quarter, combining for all but two of Dallas points. Nowitzki and Calderon each scored eight, and Carter had seven. Nowitzki led the first-half scoring with 14 points, followed by Calderons 10. Allen also had 10, along with seven of Memphis 12 offensive rebounds in the half. "I thought Tony Allen really played a great game. When you get 10 offensive rebounds from the shooting guard position, that is working," Joerger said. NOTES: Conley (24 points), Gasol (23) and Prince (three) combined for 50 points in the previous meeting, a 111-99 Dallas victory on Nov. 2. Allen was scoreless in that game. ... Mike Miller started in Princes place and scored eight points. Conley (bruised left thigh) missed his second game in a row, and Gasol (sprained MCL in left knee) was out for the 12th consecutive game. The Grizzlies are 3-9 since Gasol was injured. ... Carlisle also missed the teams previous game Saturday because of a gastrointestinal illness. ... Dallas is 54-18 against Memphis. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BERLIN -- Wolfsburg inflicted a 3-0 defeat on relegation-threatened Freiburg to go fifth in the Bundesliga on Sunday, while Hert
West Indies produced a disciplined bowling performance to open their tri-series with a 62-run victory over Sri Lanka in Harare.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz