FORT MYERS, Fla. [url=http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Foster-Moreau-Raiders-Jer sey/]Foster Moreau Raiders Jersey[/url]

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 25.07.2019 07:47

FORT MYERS, Fla. Foster Moreau Raiders Jersey . -- David Ortiz hopes to get a one-year contract extension "pretty soon" and Boston Red Sox owner John Henry would like to fulfil his designated hitters desire to retire as a member of the team. Whether a new deal will be completed during spring training remains uncertain. "I think its going to be OK," Ortiz said Wednesday. "Conversations are good. My bosses are more than happy to talk about what were talking about. Theyre trying to get this out of the way so it doesnt begin to be a distraction. "The contract situation thing is going to be taken care of at some point. When, I dont really know. Hopefully, pretty soon." About 90 minutes later, Henry was more restrained when asked if he expects a speedy resolution. "I dont know that it will get done, but I think its good to have the conversation at the beginning of spring training," he said. "The sooner its resolved, in one way or another, the better it is for everyone." Henry said he and other Red Sox owners would be in town by Thursday. Fernando Cuza, Ortizs agent, has been in Fort Myers this week. Ortiz, 38, is in the final year of a $26 million, two-year contract as he enters his 12th season with the Red Sox. He began last spring training with a heel injury that hobbled him early in the season. But he finished with a .309 batting average, 30 homers and 103 RBIs. In the six-game World Series victory over the St. Louis Cardinals, he batted .688 and was the MVP. "Hes meant so much to this franchise, to New England, for so long," Henry said. "He has helped carry us to three world championships, so I know where hes coming from. He wants to finish his career here and we should try to make that happen." The Red Sox could be wary of Ortiz having problems with his health or production at his age. But hes looking forward to another outstanding season. "Last year was a tough year for me and I survived through it and now I feel great," he said. "I feel way better than last year." In 11 seasons with the Red Sox, Ortiz is batting .292 with 373 homers and 1,191 RBIs. That averages out to 34 homers and 108 RBIs per season. "I think Im one of the greatest ever to wear this uniform," he said. "I dont like to talk about it, like to sound like that, but sometime you got to let em know. And I think its very disrespectful for someone out there to be saying that Im greedy, that all I want to talk about is contract. When am I going to talk about contract? When I retire?" Hes more upset with people who criticize him, citing "haters" who "talk trash" on radio -- than he is with the Red Sox. He said he doesnt bring up his desire for an extension, but responds to questions asked by reporters. And one of those questions is how long hell continue playing. "I get that question asked all the time," Ortiz said. "And I have a question for everyone. What am I doing so bad that people want me to retire? Can anybody give me an answer to that?" Ortizs desire for a one-year extension "is certainly something we should listen to and consider," Henry said. Can Ortiz imagine playing for another team? "It can happen," he said. "Hopefully not." After slumping in the AL championship series against the Detroit Tigers, Ortiz went 11 for 16 with two homers and six RBIs in the World Series. His .688 batting average and .760 on-base percentage were the second highest in Series history. "People sometimes want to make a big deal about a guy like me asking for another year extension when some others are asking for a 10-year extension," he said. "If it doesnt get done, it doesnt get done. Ive got to come in and get my job done like I normally do. "Im not going to shut it down. Thats not going to get me another contract." Tim Brown Raiders Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. Isaiah Johnson Womens Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Jack-Tatum-Raiders-Jersey/ .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday.LA QUINTA, Calif. -- Zack Fischer closed with an 8-under 64 on Tuesday in Q-school to earn top status on the Web.com Tour next year. This was the first year that Q-school only offered status on the PGA Tours secondary circuit. Fischer finished at 31-under 401 in the six-round tournament at PGA West. As the medallist , he is assured entry into every Web.com Tour event. Scott Pinckney shot a 68 to finnish second. Oakland Raiders Jerseys. Pinckney and the other players in the top 10 will have full status through 12 tournaments. After that, the priority ranking will be reshuffled depending on the money list. That group includes Max Homa. Players who finished between 11th and 45th do not face the reshuffle until after the eighth event. Sam Saunders, the grandson of Arnold Palmer, tied for 11th. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Despite technical difficulties, John Pollock has come through in a big way for this weeks MMA Report on TSN 1050. [url=http://ww
CLEVELAND -- Only hours before this seasons home opener, the Indians guaranteed Jason Kipnis will be around for more than a few

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz