Jordan Spieth enjoyed a short spell at the top of the leaderboard at the AT&T Byron Nelson before Ben Crane stood out from the c

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.09.2019 05:22

Jordan Spieth enjoyed a short spell at the top of the leaderboard at the AT&T Byron Nelson before Ben Crane stood out from the crowd among the late starters to eke out a one-shot lead going into the weekend. Trace McSorley Jersey . World No 2 Spieth, who has a surprisingly poor record in his home state since finishing in a tie for 16th here as a 16-year-old, fired a five-under 65 to join Brooks Koepka and Bud Cauley in a share of the lead after the morning starters had completed their rounds.When the late starters got going, overnight leader Sergio Garcia signed for a 66 to join them at 11 under, but it was Crane who starred with eight birdies in his round of 63 moving him to 12 under after two rounds. On Thursday, Crane had completed his first bogey-free round in 36 attempts to join a nine-way tie for eighth, and although he did drop a shot on the eighth second time around, he could have few complaints about how they day ended. Ben Crane leads going into the third round in Texas As he did in the opening round, Spieth again dropped a shot on the par-three 13th, but otherwise had six birdies to keep himself firmly in contention.I took advantage of the easier holes, a couple of the long holes, I found both par fives in two and two-putted for birdies, the 22-year-old said on the PGA Tour website. Spieth is right in contention in his home state - one off the pace Just very limited mistakes. Ive three-putted the 13th twice now but really those are the only mistakes Ive made this week.Garcia, like Crane, began his round in the afternoon but could not match his opening-day efforts, carding four birdies in an error-free round of 66 that left him in the tie for second place.The suspension of play early on Thursday evening left a handful of players to complete their rounds on Friday morning, and Danny Lee and Johnson Wagner used the opportunity to join Garcia at the top of the leaderboard as they matched his round of 63.However, they fell away in their second rounds with Lee dropped into a tie for eighth with a 69 and Wagner managing only an even-par 70 after three bogeys in four holes on the front nine. Sergio Garcia is in a four-way tie for second place after a 66 The round of the day belonged to DA Points, who had six birdies and a bogey on the front nine to make the turn at five- under, and he was threatening the course record of 60 after three straight birdies from the 11th to the 13th.However, he played the final five holes for par to settle for a 62 which vaulted him up into a share of 16th place at seven under.Watch all the excitement of the AT&T Byron Nelson throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: AT&T Byron Nelson leaders Garcia makes bright start First round highlights Spieth: Hard work paying off Ray Lewis Ravens Jersey . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. Joe Flacco Jersey . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Justice-Hill-Jersey/ . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No.Jared Cowen started the season last week on the Ottawa Senators top defensive pairing with Erik Karlsson. But just a few days later, Cowen was a healthy scratch for the clubs 1-0 win over the Florida Panthers on Monday night - a decision the defenseman admits caught him a little bit off guard. Yeah it surprised me. Only two games, so yeah it did surprise me, Cowen admitted to reporters on Wednesday afternoon. It sucks only the third game of the year. I just need to be better though. It looks like Cowen may be a healthy scratch again when the Senators host the Colorado Avalanche in their home opener on Thursday night. Based on the way the club ran practice on Wednesday, Cowen appears to be the odd man out once again. Paul MacLean did not confirm his lineup for Thursdays game against the Avalanche, but all signs point to Cowen being out of the lineup at this point. Right now Jared needs to come to the rink every day and continue to work at his game. Hes still a young player in this game -- just over 100 games - so theres still a lot to learn. There are still lots of good games left in Jared Cowen. Theres like 900 games left in him, MacLean told the media. Sometimes its hard to be that age and we dont want him to accept that youre being scratched from games. But we expect youre going to come in and work with us to become a better player because thats what its all about. Cowen saw only 13:37 of ice time against the Lightning on Saturday night and was benched for the majority of the third period and overtime after he was on the ice for Tampa Bays tying goal. While Cowen thought he played a decent game in the opener in Nashville, he admitted his performance against the Lightning left something to be desired. Tampa wasnt as good. Hard to put your finger on it, but I think looking back on it, you just want to do your job and not worry about anybody else. Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey. . Take care of the simple things and then after that, the game comes to you. Both Cowen and MacLean dismissed the notion that being partnered with Karlsson has contributed to his early season struggles. Karlsson is an offensive-oriented defenceman who doesnt always play a traditional game on the back end, which could make him a tough partner for some defencemen. Ive played enough with him where I know what hes going to do and his tendencies to be able to figure it out. Its not rocket science. He is uncharacteristic of most players, but its nothing that I shouldnt be able to handle, Cowen said. MacLean reiterated on Wednesday that the defenceman he takes out of the lineup will have a left-shot - meaning that Cowen and Patrick Wiercioch remain the most likely candidates to be scratched at this point. Cowen is under the microscope this season, as he tries to bounce back from a subpar 2013-14 campaign which coincided with him signing a four-year contract extension worth $12.4 million. The 23-year-old says that the mental aspect of his game is just fine, despite the limited playing time in the first week of the season. Yeah, I have confidence, its just getting games going and shifts and rhythms. In Nashville I felt like I was getting that, but in Tampa not really, not on and off the ice. Cowen also says hes no longer feeling any effects of hip surgery from the fall of 2012 - a significant injury that stalled his development after a banner rookie season in 2011-12. I think last year I was feeling good at this point, but once the games got going it started to wear on me. But I dont think thats going to happen to me this year. I feel stronger, fitter, and more capable of playing the whole season, said Cowen. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Jordan-Henderson-Liverpool-Je rsey/]Jordan Henderson Liverpool Jersey[
ATHENS -- Striker Kostas Mitroglou has been named in Greeces preliminary World Cup squad despite his troubled move to relegated

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz