Johanna Konta will go up against top seed Venus Williams in Sundays final of the Bank of the West Classic in California. [url=ht

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.09.2019 05:23

Johanna Konta will go up against top seed Venus Williams in Sundays final of the Bank of the West Classic in California. Vapormax Femme Solde . Williams will play for her 50th WTA title in Stanford in the tournament where she made her professional debut 22 years ago.The American overcame tenacious Alison Riske 6-1 7-6 (7-2) on Saturday to set up a showdown with Britains third seed Konta. Konta, ranked 18th in the world, reached her first career WTA final with a 6-4 6-2 victory over second seed Slovakian Dominika Cibulkova.After sailing through the opening set, Williams had to fight her own inconsistent serve in the second.Up 5-4 in the second and serving for the match, Williams produced three double faults and wasted two match points before finally easing through the tie-break.The 36-year-old Williams, who won the Stanford title in 2000 and 2002, won her 49th career singles title in Taiwan in February.Konta, who reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open in January, and at Eastbourne in June, has recovered impressively since a disappointing second-round exit at Wimbledon in June. Venus Williams set to battle for a 50th WTA title on Sunday Im really happy to have come through that and to be in my first final, Konta said. Im really happy that its here in California, where the weather is unbelievable.Konta dominated on serve and closed out the first frame with an ace, and delivered more of the same in the second set, winning 27 of the 29 points on which she put her first serve in play.She could not hide her delight after a long forehand on match point from Cibulkova sailed out and she let out a scream of joy.Its a release of emotions, because I felt I needed to do a very good job of focusing on myself, my own game. And I was very happy I was able to do that and thats what happens when you try to stay calm for so long, Konta said.I was trying to focus just on the circumstances and not anything that was going on around me. I enjoyed being out here, playing in front of a great crowd and am excited to come back on Sunday. Also See: WTA Schedule Tennis on Sky Up to £30 Free Matched Bet Video Vapormax Off White Acheter . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Vapormax 2020 . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. http://www.vapormaxsolde.fr/ . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad.ERIE, Pa. -- Connor Brown had two goals and an assist as the Erie Otters avoided elimination by defeating the visiting Guelph Storm 5-2 on Tuesday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Joel Wigle, Dane Fox and Dylan Strome also scored for the Otters, who trail in the Western Conference final 3-1, while Connor McDavid tacked on two assists. Kerby Rychel and Zack Mitchell supplied the scoring for the Storm, who will host Game 5 on Friday. Devin Williams made 26 saves for Erie. Justin Nichols allowed three goals on 11 shots for Guelph and was relieved by back-up Matthew Mancina, who stopped 31-of-32 shots in 46 minutes of action. Vapormax Femme 2020. --- BATTALION 5 GENERALS 3 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Barclay Goodrow scored twice and added two assists as the Battalion toppled Oshawa to take a 3-0 lead in the Eastern Conference final. Brenden Miller and Mike Amadio each had a goal and an assist for North Bay, which can sweep the series at home on Wednesday. Vincent Praplan secured the victory with an empty-net goal. Michael Dal Colle had a pair of goals for the Generals while Scott Laughton registered a goal and an assist. Jake Smith made 15 saves for the Battalion as Oshawas Daniel Altshuller kicked out 25-of-29 shots in defeat. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CARDIFF, Wales - Garry Monk was handed the Swansea managers job Wednesday on a permanent basis after keeping the south Wales clu
INDIANAPOLIS -- Jeff Teague scored 25 points in the Atlanta Hawks 107-88 rout Sunday of the reeling Indiana Pacers, who were hel

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz