Two influential NFL owners have given their backing to a permanent future London franchise. [url=http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 05.10.2019 05:28

Two influential NFL owners have given their backing to a permanent future London franchise. Adidas Eqt Schweiz . Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft of the New England Patriots believe the success of the annual International Series at Wembley proves there is potential for London to host a team once the logistical issues have been solved.The NFL confirmed in January that Los Angeles will once again have an NFL franchise when the Rams relocate to the west coast in 2019 and Jones says the league is now looking at new ways to expand the game beyond the United States borders. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones wants to give fans another wow moment We dont get many opportunities to say this is what we want to give back to fans, this is a wow. Los Angeles was that, he told Peter King on mmqb.si.com.What else could we do that with? London looks like that to me, possibly Mexico City looks like that to me.Patriots owner Kraft, in an interview with Mike Florio on profootballtalk.com, agreed that the sport should move to London to widen its appeal. Robert Kraft (R) says the two trips the Patriots have made to London have been unbelievable I really believe it could happen, he said. The logistics have to be worked out and I think as we continue to play three games there and maybe even more that a decision on that could happen before the end of the decade.I think we have to educate people about how great our game is and when we do - I know the two trips that we have made to London have been unbelievable - and the more people understand our sport, the more will love it and we have pretty much tapped out what we can do here in America. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Adidas Nmd r2 Schweiz .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. Adidas Tubular Schweiz . You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to. http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/ . Head coach Lindy Ruff confirmed on Sunday that his starting goalie has a head injury and the team will take it day by day.With the Mathieu Pelletier story, I struggled a bit with this question. From all accounts Mathieu was a great man, a father, a leader, and a quiet force in the Lac Megantic community. He was in the prime of his life, with a young son and a beautiful family, and just like that, he was gone. Went out to a bar with friends on a Friday night and happened to be in the worst possible place at the worst possible time. There was no rhyme or reason to his death, no lesson to be learned from it, no way to help others with a story of awareness. It was a just a horriblee, tragic, accident. Ultra Boost Kaufen Schweiz. So why tell this story? I think the answer is as simple as this. Mathieu was a great man, a father, a leader, and a quiet force in the Lac Megantic community. Mathieu mattered, he was someone that made a profound impression on those closest to him, and the town at large. This story is a way to honour who he was and what he stood for. A way to remember him. A way to give those who didnt know him a brief glimpse into the type of person Mathieu Pelletier was. For me, thats a pretty damn good reason why. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Winnipeg Jets 2 Phoenix Coyotes 1 Shootout (Jets 34-33-10, Road 17-18-4) – The game concluded a five game road trip for the Jets
UFC Fight Night 60 will see another change at the top of the card as a rib injury has forced Stephen Thompson to pull out of his

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz