AIGLE, Switzerland -- Olympic bronze medallist and three-time world time trial champion Michael Rogers of Australia has tested

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.10.2019 09:53

AIGLE, Switzerland -- Olympic bronze medallist and three-time world time trial champion Michael Rogers of Australia has tested positive for clenbuterol after racing in China. Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . The International Cycling Union said Wednesday that Rogers is provisionally suspended while his national federation investigates the case. Rogers tested positive for clenbuterol, which helps build muscle and burn fat, at the Japan Cup on Oct. 20. The previous week Rogers rode to an 11th-place finish at the five-day Tour of Beijing. Widespread use of clenbuterol in livestock farming in China and Mexico has made those countries a well-known risk for athletes as it is easier to ingest the substance there. Rogers told his employer, Team Saxo-Tinkoff, that "he never ingested the substance knowingly nor deliberately and fears that the adverse analytical finding origins from a contaminated food source," the team said in a statement. Clenbuterol is the substance Alberto Contador tested positive for at the 2010 Tour de France. Contador could not prove his claim at the Court of Arbitration for Sport that he ate contaminated beef. He was stripped of his victory and served a two-year ban. Rogers joined Contador at Saxo-Tinkoff last season from Team Sky, where he rode in support of 2012 Tour winner Bradley Wiggins. Rogers left Sky after being named in evidence in the Lance Armstrong case as working with the Americans favoured doctor Michele Ferrari around 2005. In 2012, Rogers was upgraded to bronze in the time trial at the 2004 Athens Olympics when the IOC disqualified race winner Tyler Hamilton of the United States for doping. Rogers won three straight world titles in the discipline from 2003 to 05. The UCI awarded him the first title after British winner David Millar admitted doping. Nike Shoes Black Friday China . Chris Johnson singled with two outs off left-hander Jerry Blevins (1-1), and Schafer pinch ran. With a 2-2 count, Schafer ran on the pitch and Upton dropped a single in front of Bryce Harper. Schafer already was rounding third when Schafer bobbled the ball. Wholesale Nike Shoes Black Friday . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ . The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies.ROME -- Novak Djokovic has been pain-free for 10 days and is ready to return from the right wrist injury that forced him to withdraw from the Madrid Open a week ago. The second-ranked Serb has been practicing hard as he prepares for this weeks Italian Open and the French Open, which starts in two weeks. "Right now I feel much more confident at the state of my wrist and I know that Im ready much more to play a match than I was one week ago," Djokovic said Sunday after attracting thousands of spectators to a practice session with Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka on the Foro Italicos spectacular Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. When Djokovic lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, his wrist was heavily strapped and he was unable to serve or return at his usual level. "Its a wiser decision if you try to heal it 100 per cent than 50 per cent and compromise the next weeks," Djokovic said. The last thing Djokovic wanted to risk was a recurrence, citing wrist problems that have affecteed fellow players Juan Martin del Potro and Nikolay Davydenko "The second time that it comes back it becomes a chronic injury, which you definitely dont want to have," he said. Nike Shoes Black Friday Online. "From now on I will be extra careful about my wrist." Djokovic opens in Rome against Czech veteran Radek Stepanek and hes hoping to have both of his head coaches in place this week -- long-time adviser Marian Vajda and six-time Grand Slam champion Boris Becker, who joined his staff in December. "Boris is here. And were trying to see if we can get Marian here, because theyre both going to be present in Paris," Djokovic said, adding that Vajda is spending more time with his family and two tennis-playing daughters lately. "(Vajda) understands and knows me really well and he can help Boris to get more efficient in that transition to co-operating well with me on the court," Djokovic said. "Thats why Im trying to get them to be together." A six-time Grand Slam winner himself, Djokovic won the Italian Open in 2008 and 2011. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans starting point guard Jrue Holiday has been diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right leg and will
Bode Miller showed signs of bouncing back from his disappointing downhill result by leading the opening training session Tuesda

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz