COLUMBUS, Ohio - Derek Fathauer shot a 2-under 69 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Ch

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.10.2019 03:34

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Derek Fathauer shot a 2-under 69 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship, the third of four events in the Web. Darius Garland Cavaliers Jersey .com Tour Finals. Fathauer, 13th on the Web.com Tours regular-season money list to secure a 2014-15 PGA Tour card, had a 10-under 132 total on Ohio States Scarlet Course. He opened with a 63. "Yesterdays round was something special, so its hard to follow up something like that," Fathauer said. "But overall I was pleased with my round today." The top 25 players on the Web.com money list are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. "I feel like Im playing well enough, but whos to say where I end up," Fathauer said. "I think what I found from last week is just staying patient and sticking to my game plan. Ive got another shot at it this week and Ill just try to improve on last week." The other players — Nos. 26-75 from the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings — are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the four tournaments. Vaughn Taylor was second after a 69. "I think overall Im in good shape, so I just want to keep doing what Im doing on the weekend and just stay in the present," Taylor said. "The greens are firm and its really hard to get to some of the pins now. You cant even play at some of them. You have to play away and try to get your two-putts. Theyre tough." Justin Thomas was 6 under after a 69. Kyle Stanley and Sean OHair were 5 under. They also shot 69. Web.com Tour money leader Carlos Ortiz missed the cut with rounds of 72 and 79. He won three times this season to earn a full PGA Tour exemption. George Hill Cavaliers Jersey . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. Cedi Osman Cavaliers Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Jordan-Clarkson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday.CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs have put outfielder Justin Ruggiano on the 15-day disabled list because a strained left hamstring and called up two pitchers from the minors. The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioneed righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys. . Ruggiano says he has a Grade 2 strain and says the best-case scenario is for a return in three to four weeks. He was injured in the ninth inning Wednesday trying to make a catch in right field. Ruggiano is hitting .229 with one home run and six RBIs. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

RALEIGH, N. [url=https://www.fakeairmax97wholesale.com/]Black Friday Nike Air Max 97[/url] .C. -- Ron Francis wasted little tim
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Derek Fathauer shot a 2-under 69 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Ch

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz