Lewis Hamilton has taken his world championship fight with Nico Rosberg to the wire by claiming his first Brazilian GP on a day

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.10.2019 04:40

Lewis Hamilton has taken his world championship fight with Nico Rosberg to the wire by claiming his first Brazilian GP on a day of epic drama at Interlagos. Lou Williams Clippers Jersey . Defying heavy rain, two race stoppages and five separate Safety Car deployments, Hamilton mastered the conditions to deliver an inch-perfect masterclass in the wet and finally break his Interlagos duck.This is the race I have been dreaming of winning since I was very, very young, said Hamilton. It was a hard, hard grand prix to win and today was one of the most difficult in terms of rain and aquaplaning. But Rosberg will still clinch the title in the season-concluding Abu Dhabi GP in two weeks time if he finishes on the podium after a strategic mistake by Red Bull enabled the German to finish second behind Hamilton in Sao Paulo.WATCH: What a gentleman, Lewis!Max Verstappen had charged past the world championship leader with a bold move around the outside of Turn Three but then tumbled down the field after making two extra pit-stops when Red Bull mistakenly gambled on intermediate tyres in the hope that conditions would improve. After falling out of the top 10 with just 12 laps left, the Dutchman then produced a series of stunning overtakes to finish in third and deservedly claim the Driver of the Day award. Red Bulls Max Verstappen was voted driver of the day, and after this display in the Brazilian Grand Prix, you can see why. That was one of the best drives Ive seen in Formula 1, said Red Bull boss Christian Horner. His recovery was amazing. Verstappen drive one of the best everAs chaos and crashes erupted behind him, Hamilton led every lap with a wheel-perfect performance in treacherous conditions which saw Kimi Raikkonen crash out just seconds after the race had restarted and Romain Grosjean hit the wall even before the Grand Prix had started. A few seconds after the Brazilian GP restart, Kimi Raikkonen crashed on the pit straight to bring out the red flag Hamiltons astonishing pace superiority over Rosberg was such that, had the race run to its entirety and his leads of various lengths not been regularly wiped out by the plethora of Safety Car deployments and race stoppages, he was on course to beat his team-mate to the chequered flag by over a minute.Between lap 29, when the race resumed following Raikkonens crash and lap 49, when Felipe Massa hit the wall to bring his final race in Brazil to a premature end, Hamilton had streaked 23 seconds clear of the sister Silver Arrows. During this period Rosberg nearly spun, but just managed to keep his Mercedes pointing the right way after hitting a puddle exiting the final corner. Hamilton rues Rosbergs unbelievable luckBut, heading to Abu Dhabi with a 12-point buffer and only requiring third place to clinch the title, Rosberg remains the heavy favourite to end the year as the drivers champion.I can live with a second place, the German acknowledged. It worked out fine.Updated Drivers StandingsFurther down the field, Toro Rossos Carlos Sainz drove doggedly for sixth behind Sergio Perez and Sebastian Vettel while Saubers Felipe Nasr finished in ninth after a winning a race-long battle with Esteban Ocon, who eventually finished 12th. Its a result which means the Swiss outfit have climbed above Manor in the Constructors Championship. For both teams, the financial repercussions could be enormous. For the all-Mercedes world championship battle between Hamilton and Rosberg, the real significance of the result in Brazil will only become clear on November 27. Mercedes Lewis Hamilton does the noble thing and offers one of the grid girls a team jacket to keep her warm at the Brazilian GP. Brazilian GP race result1. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 3:01.01.3352. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, + 11.4553. Max Verstappen, Red Bull, + 21.4814. Sergio Perez, Force India, + 25.3465. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, + 26.3346. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, + 29.1607. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, + 29.8278. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, + 30.4869. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, + 42.62010. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, + 44.43211. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, + 45.29212. Esteban Ocon, Manor, + 45.80913. Daniil Kvyat, Toro Rosso, + 51.19214. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, + 51.15515. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, + 1:00.49816. Jenson Button, McLaren, + 1:21.994Did not finish: Esteban Gutierrez, Felipe Massa, Jolyon Palmer, Kimi Raikkonen, Marcus Ericsson, Romain GrosjeanDont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: All the 2017 dates and line-ups The Formula 1 Gossip column WATCH: Raikkonen crashes out Latest driver standings Terance Mann Clippers Jersey . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima. Ivica Zubac Jersey .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. https://www.clipperslockerroom.com/Mfiondu-Kabengele-City-Edition-Jersey/ .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open.Leading up to SportsCentres Year In Review on Christmas Eve, TSN and TSN.ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at the Roberto Luongo saga. One thought he was on the way out. The other thought he was staying. Two summers ago, Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo was ready and willing to accept a trade out of town. What transpired afterwards was a lengthy whirlwind of speculation on when and where he would go. And its not like the Canucks didnt try. The team spent a full year attempting to deal the Luongo - and the nine years remaining on his $64 million contract. But nothing came of it, and the franchise goaltenders showed his frustration after the Apr. 3 trade deadline passed without a new address. "My contract sucks," said Luongo. "Thats what the problem is...unfortunately it is a big (factor) in trading for me. Id scrap it right now if I could." The offseason brought speculation once more that the Canucks would have another shot at getting Luongo out. But after months of failed attempts, the Canucks surprised pretty much everyone in the hockey world and traded Schneider instead. Even Luongo was shocked by the decision, after accepting the idea that he was the one that was on the move. "I had moved on from Vancouver and I was ready to start a fresh new chapter of my career somewhere else," the three-time NHL All-Star told TSNs James Duthie. "t;It felt like a divorce, I accepted it and I had moved on personally. Paul George Jersey. "The only problem was she wanted me back." And Luongo was even more surprised that the team would make such a decision without talking to him. "Out of all the situations that I envisioned, that wasnt one of them," he said. "Thats a pretty big move, I thought, to make without having input from the guy youre going to put your trust in." Schneider also described the trade as shocking, adding that after several seasons of expecting to be moved out of Vancouver, he had finally begun to believe he would stay. Schneider, who spent years developing as the Canucks No. 1 prospect, felt he earned the starting job. "It was pretty stunning," Schneider told Duthie. "In this business you know you are always in the mix, you are always fair game. I really felt that having spent my entire career there, having been in the organization a long time, I was hoping to spend the rest of my career in Vancouver. But circumstances changed. Its one of those things where unfortunately it came down to this." And after weeks of more speculation about whether or not he would return to Vancouver, Luongo confirmed he would report to the Canucks training camp in September as the teams starting goalie. "I have a contract. I plan to honour it," Luongo told Duthie. Theres a lot at stake for me this year." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BOSTON - An anonymous Raptors player stepped into the elevator descending from the third floor following a Saturday afternoon p
CLEVELAND -- Mike Aviles has built a reputation as a solid player off the bench. [url=http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/nmd-xr1-ou

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz