GLASGOW -- In the first doping scandal of the Commonwealth Games, a 16-year-old female Nigerian weightlifter was provisionally

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.10.2019 04:40

GLASGOW -- In the first doping scandal of the Commonwealth Games, a 16-year-old female Nigerian weightlifter was provisionally suspended Tuesday after testing positive for banned substances. Boty Adidas Nmd Levně . Chika Amalaha tested positive for the diuretic amiloride and masking agent hydrochlorothiazide -- both banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency -- after winning the 53-kilogram weight class last Friday, games officials said. Shes the first athlete to test positive during the games, which opened last Wednesday night. Amalaha asked for the backup "B" sample to be tested, which will happen in London on Wednesday. If that sample also comes back positive, she will be stripped of her medal. "It sends a strong message to anybody in any sport that if you go down the path of doping, any substance to enhance performance, they will be caught," Commonwealth Games Federation chief executive Mike Hooper said. Its the second Commonwealth Games in a row that Nigeria has been in the doping spotlight. Four years ago in New Delhi, three of the four doping cases involved Nigerian runners, including womens 100-meter gold medallist Osayomi Oludamola. Meanwhile, the king of the track met with British royalty in the athletes village. Prince William and his brother, Prince Harry, met Jamaicas Usain Bolt, the multiple Olympic sprint champion and world record-holder over 100 and 200 metres. Harry posed for a photo with Bolt, who is running in the 4x100 relay this week. William was reported to have jokingly said to Bolt as he approached him: "Whats all the fuss about?" Elsewhere at the games on Tuesday: CANADIANS, KIWIS 1-2: Catharine Pendrel of Canada, the 2011 mountain bike cross-country world champion who finished ninth at the 2012 London Olympics, won gold in the womens cross-country race at the Cathkin Braes Country Park course in Glasgow. Her Canadian teammate Emily Batty took the silver, with Rebecca Anderson of Australia earning the bronze. "We trained well as a team," Pendrel said. "I knew from training and the nationals that Emily was on fire, so Im proud she got silver." In the mens race, New Zealanders were 1-2, with Anton Cooper beating Samuel Gaze by just three seconds for gold. Australian Daniel McDonnell took the bronze. SHOOTING FOR GOLD: Australian shooters won both golds on offer in early events, with English and Indian competitors taking the minor medals. Adam Vella defeated Aaron Heading of England in the mens trap final, and Manavjit Sandhu of India took the bronze. David Chapman of Australia took gold in the 25-meter rapid-fire pistol, Indias Harpreet Singh took silver and Kristian Callaghan of England earned the bronze. Pánské Basketbalové Boty Adidas . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. Adidas Nmd Dámské . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. http://www.botynmdlevne.com/ . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night.Phil Thompson fears that the potential absence of Daniel Sturridge from Jurgen Klopps starting line-up against Villarreal on Thursday could signal the end of his Liverpool career. The Reds will be looking to overturn a deficit against Villarreal after losing 1-0 in their Europa League semi-final first leg, for which Sturridge was an unused substitute by Jurgen Klopp.The striker then played the full 90 minutes in Sundays 3-1 defeat at Swansea in what was Liverpools youngest-ever Premier League line-up, leaving Thommo concerned over Sturridges future at the club. Liverpool lost the first leg at Villarreal 1-0 The former club captain told Sky Sports: Im really worried for Daniel not getting any game time in the first leg and you could see his body language against Swansea was sort of resigned. Its a big night for his Liverpool career. I think if he doesnt play then he will have a big question mark over his future and whether he will fit in here.You want to have you managers trust in you playing big games. Sturridge has scored in three goals in his last four appearances Klopp went for a defensive looking line-up in Spain with Roberto Firmino leading the line, while Christian Benteke, who scored after coming on at half-time at the Liberty Stadium, was brought on late in the game.Thommo added: I can appreciate Klopp starting Roberto Firmino, but I was shocked he didnt come on with 20 minutes to go, when an away goal looked up for grabs. Rob Draper talks about Daniel Sturridges relationship with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp after he was an unused substitute in the Europa League Benteke came on at half-time on Sunday and his body language was positive and, with Klopp shaking his hand after he scored, you wonder whether hes ahead of Daniel in the pecking order. Boty Adidas Nmd Levně. Its very difficult for us looking in and knowing what goes on the training but that may be what is determining how and why hes not started big games.For me, I would have definitely him in the starting line-up for the second leg. Thommo predicts Find out what Thommo is tipping up at 22/1 for Liverpool v Villarreal here. The Soccer Saturday pundit is, however, confident that his former side can produce the necessary result to book their place in the Europa League final.I dont think there was anything to frighten Liverpool, he added. I know they have a great defensive record but thats mainly at home.I think the way the celebrated the 1-0 scoreline like they were through would have been a big motivation for Liverpool and I think they will go through. Also See: Liverpool v Villarreal preview Klopp undecided on Sturridge Origi: Ill return this season Anfield stand taking shape ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CLEVELAND -- Once Michael Sam is drafted in the NFL, the Missouri defensive end will be judged strictly on whether he can play
Who should be included in Roy Hodgsons England squad for Euro 2016 this summer? The England boss will name his latest squad on

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz