Jonathan Berniers return to the Maple Leafs lineup took another step forward on Friday, when the netminder participated in his

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.10.2019 04:40

Jonathan Berniers return to the Maple Leafs lineup took another step forward on Friday, when the netminder participated in his first full practice since suffering a groin strain. Penguins Jerseys 2019 . Bernier was sharing goaltending duties with James Reimer during Fridays drills at the Mastercard Centre, while Drew MacIntyre watched from the corner of the ice. Centre Dave Bolland was also on the ice, skating on a regular line with Mason Raymond and David Clarkson for the first time in almost three weeks. Out for 56 games following an ankle injury, Bolland has had a rocky recovery, having last participated in a full practice on March 2 before suffering a setback. Following Fridays skate, head coach Randy Carlyle said a decision on the availability of Bernier and Bolland for Saturdays contest against the Montreal Canadiens will be made on game day. The 25-year-old Bernier was on the ice for the teams optional skate on Wednesday, where he did side-to-side and up-and-down movements while taking some shots in his 25 minutes on the ice. The injury goes back to the teams 3-2 victory over the Los Angeles Kings last week. Bernier took himself out of the game in the first period and has not played since. Reimer has been in goal in his absence, posting three straight losses at the hands of Washington, Detroit and Tampa Bay. Bernier has a 25-16-7 record with a 2.64 goals-against average, a .925 save percentage and a shutout in his first season with Toronto. Stitched Penguins Jerseys . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. Penguins Jerseys 2020 .A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season.BANFF, Alta. - Olympic gold medallist and World Cup champion Marielle Thompson won a photo finish to take top honours at the Canadian ski cross championship Friday. The 21-year-old from Whistler, B.C., beat out teammate Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., to cap off a notable season, which included gold at the Sochi Games and gold at the final World Cup race of the year to claim her second career Crystal Globe. With Simmerling hot on her heels in the womens final, a late lunge for the line by Thompson gave her victory by the slimmest of margins. "That was pretty exciting. I won by the length of a broken thumb," said Thompson, who tore a ligament in her thumb after crashing on a training run. "I guess you dont need thumbs for racing." Tristan Tafel, of Canmore, Alta., took the mens race after taking the lead at the first turn to secure his second national title. Simmerling finished in second place. "We were neck and neck out of the gate," Simmerling said of her duel with Thompson. "I was behind her the whole way. I tried to get her at the end but I tthink I just missed her by a hands length. Penguins Jerseys China. " India Sherret, of Cranbrook, B.C., was third and veteran Danielle Sundquist, of Calgary was fourth. The mens final was dominated by Tafel after his teammate and World Cup star Brady Leman of Calgary — who was fourth at the Sochi Games — went off course. Matt Brady and Kevin Macdonald were second and third, respectively. "Im pretty excited," said Tafel, who had a tough season on the World Cup circuit. "We all had a really good start and it was extremely tight going into the first turn. Thats where I took the lead and kept it all the way down. "The young guys were skiing right on my tail at the finish — good for them." Fridays podium capped a good week for Macdonald, who won the overall Nor-Am Cup title to earn himself a World Cup spot for next season. Macdonald topped the ski cross Nor-Am standings with 922 points, with American Robert Mahre (743) finishing second. Tania Prymak of the U.S. won the womens title with 871 points, with Canadas Abby McEwen finishing second (750). ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

After three injury plagued seasons with the Canucks, David Booth says hes ready to regain the form that allowed him to post thr
CLEVELAND -- Once Michael Sam is drafted in the NFL, the Missouri defensive end will be judged strictly on whether he can play

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz