LONDON - Tony Romo practiced Thursday for the first time since arriving in London, and the Dallas Cowboys quarterback says his

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.10.2019 06:35

LONDON - Tony Romo practiced Thursday for the first time since arriving in London, and the Dallas Cowboys quarterback says his injured back is getting better. Lee Smith Angels Jersey .Romo missed last Sundays loss to the Arizona Cardinals because of his third back injury in 18 months. He skipped Wednesdays practice following the teams arrival Tuesday.Well keep taking it day by day and just see what happens, Romo said. Its improving each day and I think we did some things today that were positive. Just keep going in that direction, I think well have a good chance (of playing Sunday).The Cowboys (6-3) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8) at Wembley Stadium in the last of three regular-season games in London this year. They have lost their last two games, however, with backup Brandon Weeden playing last weekend.Romo has fractures in two small bones in his back. The injury is unrelated to a herniated disk last year or to off-season surgery to remove a cyst earlier in 2013.The quarterback said Thursday he was still a little sore, but called it normal stuff and said his back loosened up during practice.If youre always waiting to feel great to play in every game you play in, youre only going to play a couple of games a year, he said. The best players are the guys who are able to play at the same level with stuff going on.Even though Romo practiced, Dallas coach Jason Garrett is still not sure who will start.We would never put a player in harms way. Obviously its a very physical sport that we play, Garrett said. He (Romo) has to be functional. He has to be able to protect himself.Against the Cardinals, Weeden threw two interceptions and had one late touchdown. So for the Cowboys, who have a bye next week, getting Romo on the field is a priority if they want to end the two-game losing streak.Even if he is in a little pain.No one cares once you actually step on the field on Sunday whether youre banged up or not, Romo said. Its just about what you do when youre out there.Each day you just get incrementally better, you improve. Im feeling better. I think its getting to a point where you can manage it.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones watched practice and said Romo had a comfortable flight to London.Im anticipating him playing, he said. Have no reason to think that he wont.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Dean Chance Jersey . Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. Patrick Sandoval Angels Jersey . Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come. https://www.cheapangels.com/113j-vladimir-guerrero-jersey-angels.html . Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. - Sometimes all it takes is a couple of lucky bounces. Austin Fyten can attest to that. The Oklahoma City forward picked up his first career two-goal game Sunday afternoon as the Barons came back to beat the Abbotsford Heat 5-4 in a shootout in American Hockey League action. Fyten hadnt scored in 14 games but the 23-year-old tied the game twice with redirections in the comeback win. "Ive been playing a lot and pretty well but things werent going my way, as far as bounces and stuff," said Fyten. "Tonight is one of those nights. I didnt even shoot it in — both goals went off my body. "If you play the right way good things will happen. I was pleased to get those — huge win for the boys." The two goals Sunday were just the fifth and sixth of the year for the Sundre, Alta. native. "Hes been great for us lately," said Oklahoma Citys Roman Horak. "Hes not afraid to go to the front of the net and do the dirty work and it pays off. He got two goals and that was a huge help from him tonight." Anton Lander scored the shootout winner, beating goalie Doug Carr low to the stick side before Barons goaltender Richard Bachman stopped Max Reinhart to clinch the win. The Barons never led in the game and needed Curtis Hamilton to tie it with just over two minutes to play in the third. "It was tough," said Fyten. "We were behind the eight ball all night. We stayed with the game plan and battled back. We got a couple greasy goals, and then Hammy stepped up with a big goal. "We wanted it and just kept pushing and pushing. We deserved that one." Former heat forward Horak also scored for Oklahoma City (34-28-11), which maintained the final Western Conference playoff berth, with Charlotte and Rockford now both two points back. "Its definitely one of those things where you watch whos winning and not winning," said Fyten. "Both the teams helped us out tonight with a couple losses. But its going to come down to the bitter end. We need to keep winning games and finish strong." Bachman, who has started 27 of the Barons last 30 games, made 33 saves. "Hes been keeping us in games," said Horak of Bachman. "Especially if we make the playoffs, were going to be betting on him a lot." Added Fyten: "We gave up too many shots tonight, too many PKs and stuff. But hes our most valuable player for sure. Hes been unreal for us and hopefully he can keep with it and help us down the stretch." In the other crease, Carrr was making his first AHL appearance, stopping 22 shots for Abbotsford (40-25-8). Andrew Heaney Angels Jersey. . "He made some huge saves," said Heat head coach Troy Ward, who gave team MVP Joni Ortio the day off. "I thought the last one there he wants back, the tying goal. But hes adjusting to a higher level, the release is quicker . . . but I thought he did a nice job for us today." Brett Kulak recorded his first career AHL goal, while Ben Street, Brett Olson and Reinhart also scored for the Heat, who have clinched a playoff spot but ended their chances of catching Chicago for fourth place. Lander tested Carr early, stealing the puck in the slot, but the Heat netminder made a nifty glove save to keep the game scoreless. Olson opened the scoring at 10:45 on the power play. Derek Smiths point shot ricocheted off Sven Baertschis skate right to Olson at the side of the net and he quickly backhanded it past Bachman for his 17th of the year. Fyten tied the game at 5:56 of the second period, redirecting Brad Hunts point shot. But Kulak put the Heat back in the lead a little more than two minutes later. Ben Hanowski, playing his first game since being reassigned by Calgary, made a great play, drawing Bachman to the left right post before setting up Kulaks one-timer from the hash marks. "I didnt know (Hanowski) saw me back there, but he threw a really nice pass — I guess thats why hes been in the NHL for the past month," said Kulak. "He made it really easy for me to just tap it in there. Obviously I cant enjoy it as much as I would have if we won the game, but its still a special feeling." Streets team-leading 28th of the season doubled the lead at 14:31. Smith blocked a clearing attempt at the blue-line and quickly put a shot on net, where Street deflected it past the left pad of Bachman. Horak drew the Barons back within one with a power-play goal at 17:21. First he drew a tripping penalty when he was hauled down by Smith on a partial breakaway. Then he scored his 22nd of the year, finishing off a give-and-go with Steve Pinizzotto to beat Carr glove side. Fyten tied the game again when Oscar Klefboms rebound bounced off Fyten at the side of the net at 6:10 of the third. However, Fyten took a slashing penalty a minute later and the Heat made him pay. Reinhart tapped in a feed from Street at 8:27 for his 20th of the year. Oklahoma City once again evened the game with just over two minutes to go. Hamilton took a pass from Will Acton in the slot and wired a wrist shot past Carrs glove. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

DENVER - Less than a week removed from a 51-point coming out party, Terrence Ross was at it again. [url=https://www.chinashoes.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=https://www.customnikebaseballjerseys.com/311n-custom-nike-tampa-ba y-rays-jerseys-baseball.html]Custom Ni

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz