NASHVILLE -- Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans -- a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors esti

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 20.11.2019 08:12

NASHVILLE -- Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans -- a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors estimated for his return from an injured right foot. Discount Air Force Ones . The quarterback said Tuesday that he pushed hard to give himself every chance to learn a new offence before the season starts. "With it being a new system, I want to run plays behind centre as often and as much as I can before we take our first snap of the season," Locker said. "And I want the guy son the team to know it means something to me. Im not just taking a break because I can. Im going to do everything I can to be on the field, and hopefully it helps create a culture that were all going to work that way." Locker took part in his first team drills Tuesday since suffering a Lisfranc injury to his right foot Nov. 10, which cost him the final seven games of the season. He has missed 14 of his first 32 starts and now is busy learning a third offence in four seasons with a coaching change. Locker had to watch the voluntary three-day minicamp in April, and his personal target had been being on the field for this final stage of the off-season. He said he felt really good moving around. Locker expects to deal with some stiffness and soreness now that hes finally back on the field for the organized team activities. He is experimenting with different shoes right now to find the right fit. "Barring any setbacks, I hope to keep moving forward," Locker said. This is a crucial season for Locker. The 10th overall draft pick in 2010 is heading into the final season of his rookie contract after the Titans decided not to pick up his fifth-year option. New coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Ruston Webster both have endorsed Locker as their starter repeatedly, but the pressure now is on the quarterback to stay on the field and win. Locker was good when he was on the field in 2013, completing a career-best 60.7 per cent of his passes. He also had twice as many touchdowns (eight) as interceptions (four). But he was only started seven games, winning four. The Titans have tried to protect themselves by bringing in veteran Charlie Whitehurst, who knows Whisenhunts offence very well, to back up Locker. They also drafted Zach Mettenberger of LSU in the sixth round. Whisenhunt said its a credit to Locker for working hard and now they must see him continue that progress off the first day. "A good assessment the first day is how they handle the terminology going into the huddle, and he did a nice job with that," Whisenhunt said. "Hes been working at it a couple of weeks now, but just the way hes been studying, the way hes working out I really like that. Theres no substitute for getting the work on the field. But even seeing some of the drills today youre seeing him make progress (with) his footwork, some of his progressions so Im excited about that." Tight end Delanie Walker said Locker was putting the ball on target. "Its always good to see your starting quarterback out there running the offence for us, especially in team and seven-on-seven," Walker said. "But it didnt surprise me. Thats Jake. Hes a fighter. Hes going to be out there. Hes going compete. Hes a leader, and that shows leadership. Its good to have Jake out there throwing the ball to us just to get the timing down." Yeezy Boost 350 V3 For Sale . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Wholesale Name Brand Shoes . -- Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-nike-air-vapormax-china.html . -- Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens.LONDON, Ont. - Jake Patterson stopped 39 shots, including all 17 that came his way in the third period, and the London Knights toppled the visiting Kitchener Rangers 6-1 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League play. Matt Rupert scored once and set up two more for the Knights (31-11-5) while Nikta Zadorov and Bo Horvat had a goal and an assist each. Brett Welychka, Ryan Rupert and Josh Anderson added single goals for London and Dakota Mermis, Gemel Smith and Michael McCarron tacked on two assists apiece. Matia Marcantuoni scored the lone goal for the Rangers (16-29-2) as Matthew Greenfield turned away 41-of-47 shots in a losing cause. --- 67s 3 ICE DOGS 2 ST. CATHARINES, Ont. -- Brendan Bell set up the tying goal and then scored the winner at 18:28 of the third period as Ottawa came from behind to down Niagara. Dante Salituro and Erik Bradford also scored for the 67s (16-27-4), who halted a three-game skid. Hayden McCool and Aaron Haydon scored for the Ice Dogs (17-25-6), who led 2-1 aftter 40 minutes of action. Cheap Jordan Shoes Paypal Accepted. . Ottawas Philippe Trudeau stopped 40 shots for the win while Niagaras Blake Richard made 31 saves in defeat. --- STING 6 WHALERS 2 PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Jimmy McDowell and Vladislav Kodola each had a goal and two assists as Sarnia snapped a four-game slide by defeating the Whalers. Davis Brown and Jeff King had a goal and an assist apiece for the Sting (15-27-5) while Nickolas Latta and Nikita Korostelev scored the others. Carter Sandlak and Gianluca Curcuruto supplied the offence for Plymouth (17-25-5). Sarnias Taylor Dupuis made 29 saves for the win. Alex Nedeljkovic started in net for the Whalers, but was pulled after allowing four goals on 31 shots. Zack Bowman stopped 7-of-8 shots in 16 minutes of relief. --- Three games were postponed because of weather conditions and have been re-scheduled. Erie at Belleville will be made up Jan. 27, Guelph at Owen Sound is reset for Jan. 29 and North Bay at Barrie is scheduled for Feb. 25. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Champions Tour golfer Steve Elkington drew plenty of attention over social media on Tuesday, sending out out two comments on Tw
in the third period,

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz