CHARLESTON, S. [url=http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/fausse-vapormax-plus.html]Vaporma x Plus Fausse[/url] .C. -- Venus William

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.11.2019 03:04

CHARLESTON, S. Vapormax Plus Fausse .C. -- Venus Williams couldnt dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Montreals Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday. The 33-year-old Williams had fought back in each of her first two matches to advance. She seemed to follow the same game-plan in this one, rallying from a set down to win the second set and lead 2-1 in the third. Thats when the 20-year-old Canadian, took over, breaking Williams serve twice down the stretch including the final game. "I think Ive shown to myself how mentally strong I can be," said Bouchard, seeded sixth at the Family Circle. "Today was really a mental battle. It was a bit ugly at times and tough on the court, but I fought through it." Bouchard finished things off by reaching Williams drop shot and pushing it into the open court for her first victory over the seven-time Grand Slam champion. "She played a lot more consistently than I did," Williams said. "I think my errors really hurt me a lot today. Just a lot of up and down, a lot of errors." Especially in two key stretches when it looked as if the 33-year-old Williams was ready to take control. Bouchard was ahead 5-3 in the opening set when Williams rallied and held two set points in the tiebreaker. But Bouchard won the next four points, including a crisp backhand for a winner to secure the set. When Williams moved on top in the third set, Bouchard did not panic but dug in to move on to her third quarter-final round this year. "Ive just kind of raised my game a little bit and was extra solid on those important points," Bouchard said. Bouchard will next face second-seed Jelena Jankovic, the 2007 Family Circle champion who at No. 8 in world is the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament. Jankovic defeated Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic 7-5, 6-1. Jankovic has reached the Family Circle quarter-finals in six of the past seven seasons. Shes been beaten by a Williams sister each of the last two years, falling to Venus in 2012 and to Serena in last years championship finals. Jankovic struggled early as the 20-year-old Tomljanovic fought off a set point to tie the opening set at 5-all. Jankovic then won eight of the next nine games to move forward. "I missed that overhead on my set point, which was kind of frustrating, and we levelled it at 5 5," Jankovic said. "But I was able to stay calm and regroup and finish that set. So that was very important." The loss ends a run of success for the Williams family on the courts here. Sister Serena was the two-time defending tournament champion before losing Tuesday night. Venus played with the Washington Kastles on the green clay to win the 2012 World Team Tennis title. Venus Williams had been bothered by an illness that she said limited her endurance this week. She had to come from behind in her first two matches here to face Bouchard and did not have enough stamina to wait out her opponents solid, flat ground strokes. "That kind of made it more challenging. I mean I think normally I would probably be able to challenge the points a little bit longer and just make her play more shots and just be more willing to play longer points," Williams said. Williams was the 2004 Family Circle champion. She reached the semifinals here last year where she lost to sister Serena, the eventual champion. Others advancing to the round of eight included third-seed Sara Errani, who outlasted Peng Shuai, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5); No. 14 seed Andrea Petkovic,who topped fourth-seeded Sabine Lisicki 6-1, 6-0; unseeded Jana Cepelova, who defeated 13th-seed Elena Visnina 7-6 (4), 3-6, 6-3; and 12th-seed Daniela Hantuchova, who beat Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-3. Errani rallied in each of her sets to eliminate Peng, the worlds top-ranked doubles player. For Cepelova, it was her second big victory of this event after knocking off world No. 1 Serena Williams in a stunner Tuesday night. Nike Air Max 270 Femme Pas Chere . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. Air Max 97 Off White Blanche Pas Cher . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/ . Harrison Barnes had 15 points and Reggie Bullock scored 11 for the Tar Heels (17-3, 4-1 ACC), who took the court for the first time without starter Dexter Strickland. The junior guard tore his right ACL last Thursday at Virginia Tech and will miss the rest of the season.Gordon Hayward is staying in Utah after all. The Jazz on Saturday matched Charlottes four-year, $63 million offer for the restricted free agent. Hayward posted to Twitter: "Officially back with the (at)utahjazz!!!! Wanna thank them and all of .jazznation for believing in me! Lots of work ahead..." The Jazz had until late Sunday to match the Hornets maximum offer sheet for the 6-foot-8 small forward. Jazz general manager Gordon Lindsey repeatedly said he wanted to keep Hayward on the roster. "As we have said since the start of last season, we have always seen Gordon Hayward as a significant part of the future of the Utah Jazz," Lindsey said in a statement. "Gordon is a young, multi-faceted player and a high-character individual who we are pleased will remain a member of the Jazz for many years to come." Hayward averaged career highs of 16.2 points, 5.2 assists, 5.1 rebounds and 1.4 steals last season while leading the Jazz in scoring and minutes. He was the first Jazz player to average 16 points, five rebounds and five assists since Pete Maravich. He had seven games with double-digit rebounds and six with double-digit assists. He scored more than 20 points in 22 games. The Jazz, who couldnt reach an agreement on an extension with Hayward last fall, extended a qualifying offer on June 26, making him a restricted free agent. Hayward also saw interest from the Cleveland Cavaliers before Charlottes offer came Thursday. Haywardss agent, Mark Bartelstein, confirmed that Utah had matched on Saturday morning. Air Max 97 Noir Promo. . The move was first reported by Yahoo! Sports. "I think its certainly a gigantic statement of how the Jazz value Gordon," Bartelstein told The Associated Press. Hornets coach Steve Clifford had praised Haywards "size, skill, competitiveness" and said he could play small forward or shooting guard. "Hes 24 years old and he has the talent, the character and the work ethic to be an All-Star player," Clifford said. The ninth overall pick in the 2010 draft, Hayward has played all four seasons in Utah. He has scored in double figures 63 times with nine double-doubles while averaging 12 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists. The young Jazz struggled last season, going 25-57. In the aftermath, coach Tyrone Corbin was let go after three-plus seasons in Utah and the Jazz hired Atlanta Hawks assistant coach Quin Snyder. Under Snyder, Utah is rebuilding around Hayward, Trey Burke, Derrick Favours and Enes Kanter. Last month, the team added promising Australian guard Dante Exum and former Duke forward Rodney Hood in the NBA draft. "I am excited to have the opportunity to coach Gordon," Snyder said. "He is a talented and versatile player, and will play an integral role in our effort to build the Utah Jazz into a championship-calibre team. We look forward to seeing him continue to develop as a leader on our team." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TORONTO -- A champion humbled in the cage. [url=https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/custom-baltimore-orioles-j erseys/]Cust
ve seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game.Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Miami Marlins roste

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz