GLASGOW -- Norwegian coach Ronny Deila was hired as the new manager of Scottish champion Celtic on Friday. [url=https://www.che

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 26.11.2019 06:40

GLASGOW -- Norwegian coach Ronny Deila was hired as the new manager of Scottish champion Celtic on Friday. Steve Busby Jersey . The 38-year-old Deila joined the Glasgow club on a 12-month rolling contract from Norwegian side Stromsgodset. He guided the club to its first Norwegian league title in 43 years last season. Deila takes over at Celtic from Neil Lennon, who quit last month after winning five trophies in four years. "I want to deliver the best attacking, exciting and entertaining football we can play," Deila said. The Norwegian "likes to play attacking, winning football, the Celtic way, something I know our supporters will endorse," Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said. Former Ireland and Manchester United star Roy Keane had been in contention for the Celtic job but ruled himself out last week. Former West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Clark had been among the other reported candidates. Deila said former Celtic and Scotland midfielder John Collins was one of several candidates to be his top assistant. Lawwell said he was in talks with former Hearts and Sunderland keeper Craig Gordon, Deila shrugged off comparisons to Borussia Dortmund manager Juergen Klopp at a news conference. "I am Ronny Deila but I like Juergen Klopp," Deila said. "He is a modern leader, very close to the players, and I think that is important. You have to get the players to feel safe and they also have to feel loved, and Juergen Klopp is fantastic at doing that." The Norwegians first competitive game as Celtic manager will be a Champions League qualifier next month -- the first of three matches the club has to negotiate in order to reach the group stages. Buddy Biancalana Jersey .com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center. Gabe Speier Jersey .TV Series: Duck Dynasty. https://www.cheaproyals.com/637a-ryan-ohearn-jersey-royals.html . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2.NEW YORK -- Rangers centre Dominic Moore will be sidelined for seven to 10 days because of a strained oblique muscle sustained early in a win this week over the New York Islanders. Moore logged just over 4 minutes of ice time Tuesday and didnt play in the final two periods of New Yorks 3-2 win. The 33-year-old Moore, who played in the Rangers first 11 games this season, sat out Thursday night when New York hosted the Buffalo Sabres. Brandon Mashinter, a healthy scratch iin the Rangers previous three games, replaced Moore in the lineup. Peter Moylan Jersey. Mashinters only game action this season was a four-minute stint against Philadelphia last week. The Rangers are already missing top forward Rick Nash (concussion) and captain Ryan Callahan (broken thumb). Callahan took park in the teams morning skate Thursday for the first time since he was injured on Oct. 16. He wore a non-contact jersey, but could return in a week to 10 days. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

George Brown College in Toronto announced the recipients of the third annual 5 To Watch on Thursday - Canadas Sports Business A
NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez had a day off to think about the "overwhelming" reception he received in his season debut at Yankee

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz