PITTSBURGH -- Getting to . [url=https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/air-jordan-1-sale/]Air Jordan 1 Sale[/url] .500 certainl

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.11.2019 06:17

PITTSBURGH -- Getting to . Air Jordan 1 Sale .500 certainly is not the ultimate goal for a franchise that has been to the post-season in three of the last four seasons. Considering the Cincinnati Reds started the year at 3-8, however, they were happy to get their record to 11-11 on Thursday. Ryan Ludwick lined a two-run double after two batters were hit by pitches, lifting Tony Cingrani and the Reds over the Pittsburgh Pirates 2-1. The Reds won for the seventh time in nine games. "Three series wins in a row, back to .500," Ludwick said. "The pitching was outstanding. Pitching wins championships and those guys did an outstanding job. If we keep getting pitching like that, were going to be back in this thing in a hurry." The Pirates have lost six of seven, scoring a total of 22 runs in that span. Cingrani (2-2) allowed one run and six hits in six innings. He struck out seven and walked two. Logan Ondrusek, Sam LeCure and Jonathan Broxton pitched one scoreless inning each in relief of Cingrani. Broxton recorded his fourth save. "Certainly a great series here," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "We had to battle -- they pitched us tough, as they always do. Theyve got a good squad, and some way we found a way to grind out three victories here. Im really proud of the boys." Ludwicks double in the sixth drove in Joey Votto and Todd Frazier. Both of them were plunked by rookie Brandon Cumpton (0-1), promoted from Triple-A earlier in the day. "It was great because we were starting to get a little irritated because we had three hit batters in the game and a couple of our guys got squared up pretty good," Price said. "I dont think there was any intent to it, but the fact his two-run double followed the third hit by pitch had a little bit more sweetness to it for sure," he said. Cumpton gave up just two runs in seven innings while taking the rotation spot of lefty Wandy Rodriguez, put on the disabled list Monday with inflammation in his left knee. Cumpton held the Reds to four hits while walking one and striking out five, but also hit three batters. He had a string of 20 consecutive scoreless innings in the major leagues, dating to last season, until Ludwick snapped it. "I was feeling good, trying to attack guys and be aggressive," Cumpton said. "Unfortunately, I let a couple of pitches get away." Ludwick had two of the Reds five hits. Neil Walker got two of Pittsburghs seven hits. The Pirates scored in the first inning when Pedro Alvarez singled in Walker, who had drawn a walk. Pittsburgh left eight runners on base as it fell a season-worst five games under .500 at 9-14 a year after both making the post-season and having a winning record for the first time since 1992. "We cant worry about where we are right now," Pirates centre fielder Andrew McCutchen said. "We know were going to be better. Were going to learn as a team and keep pushing forward." "Its having a trust in one another, having each others backs. Weve just to keep working on things." NOTES: Reds CF Billy Hamilton was caught stealing as a pinch runner. He didnt start, and Price said he wants to give the rookie leadoff hitter some regular mental breaks throughout the season. ... Pittsburgh C Russell Martin did not start for a second straight game with what manager Clint Hurdle said after the game was "lower body soreness." . Cincinnati opens a three-game series Friday night against the Braves at Atlanta with RHP Homer Bailey 1-1, 5.75) facing RHP Ervin Santana (2-0, 0.86). ... The Pirates begin a three-game series Friday at St. Louis against the Cardinals with RHP Gerrit Cole (2-1, 3.67) matching up against RHP Shelby Miller (1-2, 3.57). NMD Sale . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Wholesale Shoes Website . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit". https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/ . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion.WASHINGTON -- After his last start, Nationals starter Stephen Strasburg said his mechanics werent right. Tuesday night he was finely tuned. Strasburg bounced back from his worst outing of the season with 7 2-3 strong innings, and Jayson Werth had two doubles and three RBIs in the Nationals 7-1 victory over the Colorado Rockies. "I just tried to execute pitches better. I wasnt trying to reinvent the wheel," he said. "I think I wanted to go out there and just trust myself, and just have a little bit finer focus. . I feel like I was able to keep the ball down a little bit." Anthony Rendon added a two-run double for Washington, which has won four straight. Strasburg (7-6) tied his career high by allowing seven earned runs in 4 2-3 innings in his last start -- a loss in Milwaukee -- and was 0-2 with a 7.27 ERA over his last three. Tuesday night he struck out eight and walked one while giving up one run. The Rockies didnt get a runner past second until DJ LeMahieus homer in the eighth. "I think strike one is probably the biggest difference," manager Matt Williams said. "He got ahead of a lot of hitters tonight. His curveball was effective, his changeup was effective. Went deep in the game. He threw a lot of pitches, but he was in command." Strasburg was lifted after walking Corey Dickerson with his 111th pitch. Tuesday night also was a bounce back game for Werth, who was 7 for 52 in his last 13 coming in. He doubled home two runs in the first, another in the fourth and walked twice. "(I) was here late last night watching video with Rick Schu, our hitting coach," Werth said. "Today, had a pretty good mindset going into the game and we made a minor adjustment, just kind of shorten (my swing) up a little bit." Washington has scored seven runs in three straight games, albeit the last two against the pitching staff with baseballs worst ERA. Bryce Harper went 1 for 5 in his second game back from the disabled list, and every Washington starter hit safely except Ian Desmond. "Theres not an easy out one thru eight," Strasburg said. "Its our job as pitchers to go out tthere and keep it close and let our (hitters) go out there and win the game. Wholesale Shoes USA. " Christian Friedrich (0-3) allowed five runs in 3 1-3 innings for Colorado, which has lost 13 of 15. "Every day you cant worry about what happened yesterday," Rockies first baseman Justin Morneau said. "Youre not going to change it. If you start thinking that way, thats when you get in trouble. When you can put today behind us and come back and try and win a game tomorrow and start over, thats what good teams are able to do." Friedrich was making his third start since being called up June 21 and struggled once again, allowing five hits while walking four and striking out four. Overall, hes given up 14 earned runs and 21 hits in 13 1-3 innings. He struggled with his control early and the Rockies were quickly behind. Denard Span and Rendon walked to open the first, and Werth hit a smash past third baseman Ryan Wheeler, scoring both runners. Werth went to third on an infield single by Adam LaRoche and scored on Ryan Zimmermans sacrifice fly to make it 3-0. "Tough to play from behind against Strasburg. We got down early, made it tough," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Strasburg helped Washington break it open when he doubled past a diving Brandon Barnes in right with one out in the fourth. Span singled Strasburg to third and moved to second on a wild pitch. Rendon then greeted reliever Chad Bettis with a double to left, increasing the lead to 5-0. Werth singled to score Rendon and later came home on a wild pitch. NOTES: In middle of 20 straight days with a game, Weiss rested SS Troy Tulowitzki and OF Charlie Blackmon. Blackmon grounded out as a pinch hitter in the eighth. ... Rockies LH Brett Anderson (broken finger), on the DL since April 13, is scheduled to make his first rehab start Wednesday for Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... The Nationals, after allowing 19 unearned runs in March/April and 13 in May, set a new club record by allowing just two in June. ... Colorados LH Tyler Matzek (1-2, 4.24) opposes RH Doug Fister (6-2, 2.83) in Wednesdays series finale. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BUFFALO, N. [url=https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/]Cheap Soccer Jerseys[/url] .Y. -- Veteran free agent cornerba
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Hector Jimenez scored in the 90th minute to lift the short-handed Columbus Crew into a 1-1 tie with D. [url=ht

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz