PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter for the rest of the season. [url=http://www.r

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 27.09.2018 04:30

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter for the rest of the season. Drew Storen Jersey . Coach Chip Kelly made the announcement Tuesday as the team returned from its bye week and began preparations for the Arizona Cardinals (7-4) on Sunday. The Eagles (6-5) are tied for first place in the NFC East with the Dallas Cowboys. "Nick will be our starter," Kelly said. "And hopefully we get Mike (Vick) back through a full week of practice and hell be able to be the No. 2 guy." Foles, in his second season, replaced Vick, who re-injured his hamstring in a loss to the New York Giants on Oct. 27. The Eagles have saved their season after a rocky start and hes been the focal point. Foles has played in parts of seven games this season. In five starts, hes 4-1, and overall, he has thrown for 1,554 yards with 16 touchdowns and no interceptions. Whats more, hes thrown 199 passes, dating back to last season, without an interception. "I feel the same," Foles said. "Nothing has really changed. Im going to prepare the same way I always have." His quarterback rating of 128.0 is on pace to break the regular-season record of Green Bays Aaron Rodgers (122.5), set in 2011. Twice this season, Foles has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. On the flip side is Vick, who is still battling his way back, and was informed of the decision by Kelly Tuesday morning. "Chip is a straight-up guy," Foles said. "He came in and told me Im No. 1 and told Mike hes No. 2. Its not like in the movies where everyone sits down and theres tears." Last week during the teams bye, Vick said in a radio interview that as well as Foles was playing, he couldnt be taken out of the lineup. "Coach and I have always been on the same page right from the go," Vick said. "Ive been playing in this league a long time, its great to see a guy who I know can play have great success. "Its not disappointing at all. Im still a part of this organization, who took great care of me. One that has given me all the opportunities and possibilities I could ever imagine. As a competitor, you want to be out there, you want to play. But at the same time, you can only control what you can control. Nick has done a great job." Vick and Foles competed all through training camp last summer and the veteran won the job based off a better preseason. "I always believe you need to have one quarterback," Kelly said. "I dont think our guys are going into games worrying about if they make a mistake. I want our players to always play from a desire to excel, not a fear of failure. "The only thing Ive told Nick before we go into the games is go let it rip, dont worry about things." Homer Bailey Jersey . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. Cliff Pennington Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Jose-Peraza-Kids-Jersey/ .C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Travis Ishikawa, the Pittsburgh Pirates opening-day first baseman, refused an outright assignment to Triple-A Indianapolis and elected to become a free agent. Ishikawa was designated for assignment Friday, whhen the Pirates acquired first baseman Ike Davis from the New York Mets, and Ishikawa cleared waivers. Billy Hamilton Jersey. . The 30-year-old hit .206 with one home run in 15 games. His decision was announced Wednesday. Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BriseBois is another prime
Alex Meyer knew this day would come. [url=http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodgers-Manny-Machado-Kids-Jersey /]Manny Machado Jer

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz