te-game debacle on def

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.11.2018 03:24

SAN JOSE, Calif. Vic Beasley Jr Jersey . -- Raffi Torres is making progress but its still unclear whether hell play for the San Jose Sharks in their playoff opener Thursday night against the Los Angeles Kings. Torres missed all but five games during the regular season after undergoing surgery on Sept. 26 to repair a torn ligament in his right knee. The Sharks forward missed the first 59 regular-season games and returned to play the next five of six before sitting out the final 17. Torres said he probably wont know until game day whether hell be in the lineup for the Sharks when the first-round series opens in San Jose. "Today was a better day," Torres said after practice Tuesday. "I feel like were getting on the right track. So I feel good about that. It will probably be Thursday when we make a decision, but today was a better day for sure." Sharks coach Todd McLellan said Torres "looked really good." "He looked fresh and alert and looked like he was Raff, the way hes supposed to look," McLellan said. Torres was injured on Sept. 20 in a collision with Anaheim Ducks forward Emerson Etem during an exhibition game. He underwent surgery six days later. After the NHLs break for the Sochi Olympics, Torres made his season debut on Feb. 28 against the Philadelphia Flyers and scored two goals in a 7-3 victory. He took the next game off then played four straight games, scoring a goal and recording two assists during that stretch as the Sharks beat New Jersey, lost to Carolina then beat Pittsburgh and Montreal. Torres appeared to have made a successful recovery from knee surgery, but that Montreal game on March 8 turned out to be his last regular-season appearance. "I got a few bounces to go my way," Torres said. "At the end of the day I just go by how I feel. Sometimes I feel terrible out there and score a couple goals, kind of how I did in Philly. I know physically I could be a lot better there. It was nice to contribute for five games, for sure, dont get me wrong. I just want to be able to feel good at the end of the game." Last season Torres played in only the first game of the Sharks second-round series against Los Angeles, which they lost in seven games. He was suspended for the rest of that series for a hit to the head of Kings forward Jarret Stoll. That marked the fourth career suspension for Torres. If he does play against Los Angeles, Torres plans to play his typical aggressive, hard-hitting game, but he knows theres a line he cant cross. "I understand that Ive got a little bit more of a target on my back," said Torres, who signed a three-year, $6 million contract extension in June. "Ill have to be careful out there, for sure." Losing Torres after Game 1 against the Kings last season was a huge blow to the Sharks, who had swept Vancouver in the first round. Getting Torres back to face the Kings this year would provide a big boost, Sharks centre Logan Couture said. "I dont know if he is going to (play), but hed bring energy," Couture said. "His style of game, hes hard on the forecheck. He creates momentum for our team. The crowd enjoys when hes on the ice. Hopefully, well get him back." Tevin Coleman Jersey . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Grady Jarrett Jersey . - A week after a late-game debacle on defence, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they can finish. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysonsale.com/?tag=steve-bartkowski-jersey-sale . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition.The franchise tag dispute, whether Jimmy Graham should be paid as a tight end or wide receiver, none of that matters now. Graham and the New Orleans Saints have agreed to terms on a new contract. According to ESPNs Adam Schefter, its a four-year, $40 million deal with $21 million guaranteed. The All-Pro broke the news on his Twitter account Tuesday, tweeting “Its official Im bleeding black and gold this morning!" Its official Im bleeding black and gold this morning! Thank you WhoDatNation for all the support. — Jimmy&nnbsp;Graham (@TheJimmyGraham) July 15, 2014 The deal comes just ahead of the 4pm et deadline for franchise tagged players to sign new contracts with their teams. Matt Ryan Jersey. Graham of course filed a grievance when he was first tagged by the team, asking to be considered a wide receiver rather than a tight end, which would have pushed the price of his franchise tag higher. The grievance was ultimately rejected. The former third-rounder has 301 catches for 3,863 yards and 41 touchdowns in his four-year career, all with the Saints. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BLOEMFONTEIN, South Africa -- The Crusaders scored four of their six tries in the last 17 minutes to beat the Cheetahs 52-31 in
midway through the sea

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz