VANCOUVER -- For at least a few hours, the Vancouver Whitecaps could put the Camilo Sanvezzo saga aside. [url=http://www.cheapbe

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.11.2018 03:24

VANCOUVER -- For at least a few hours, the Vancouver Whitecaps could put the Camilo Sanvezzo saga aside. Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey . As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Vancouver had two picks in the first seven, selecting defender Christian Dean at No. 3 before taking midfielder Andre Lewis at No. 7. "Being selected is a dream come true," said Dean. "Especially a team on the West Coast, growing up in California ... (Vancouver is) close to home." Hearing a player actually wanting to be at the club should come as welcome news for fans of the Whitecaps, who are now resigned to the fact that Sanvezzo -- the 2013 MLS Golden Boot winner -- will be sold to a Mexican team after forcing Vancouvers hand. And its not only Dean who is happy about his new team. "My mom is ecstatic," he added. "I think shes happier than I am." The 20-year-old from East Palo Alto was selected using the pick Vancouver acquired in the July 2012 trade that sent striker Eric Hassli to Toronto FC. Dean spent the last three seasons with the NCAAs California Golden Bears, starting all 55 games he played. "I bring energy. Big, athletic, on the larger side," said Dean, who stands six foot three and weighs 198 pounds. "Good feet -- especially at centre back, I kind of pride my self a little bit on that. Its something that I like to use to my advantage." The Philadelphia Union traded up to take Connecticut goalkeeper Andre Blake with the first pick before the D.C. United used the second pick to select defender Steve Birnbaum, who was Deans college teammate at Cal. "I dont know much about Philly," said Blake, who originally hails from Jamaica. "I heard something yesterday about how its the place for a cheesesteak or something. Thats as much as I know. But Im pretty sure Ill get adjusted and learn everything I need to know." Meanwhile, the Montreal Impact took Creighton defender Eric Miller with the fifth pick, while Toronto FC traded up to draft Xavier defender Nick Hagglund at No. 10. Left-footed with the ability to play either in the centre or left of defence, Dean said he will have to increase the physical side of his game against MLS competition. "I think I will have to adapt. College was a physical game, especially stepping up from the youth level to college, it got more physical," he said on a conference call. "I think playing against bigger and stronger people, Ill have to become a lot more physical and to do that Ill just have to make a little mental jump to achieve that." Dean might just get that chance as Vancouvers backline has at least one hole heading into training camp next month with the retirement of Y.P. Lee. Meanwhile, Jay DeMerit doesnt have a contract for 2014, but new head coach Carl Robinson has said he wants to bring his captain back into the fold. "I think Im ready to come in and play, wherever I would have ended up," said Dean, who played as a centre back in college this season after two years on the left. "Especially with Vancouver, coming in the defence will be something that will be a possibility for me." Robinson said the Whitecaps had Dean rated high on their draft board. "Hes a great athlete with a fantastic left foot and we believe he has massive upside," Robinson said in a release. "We are confident that Christians game will translate very well to MLS and we look forward to seeing him at camp." Dean has never been to Vancouver and said that he wasnt tipped off during pre-draft discussions with the club that the Whitecaps would be his destination. "I talked to the coaching staff while I was at the combine during one of the player meetings and hit it off," he said. "Other than that there was no real talk of Hey, well select you or stuff like that. "It was kind of a bit of a surprise, but in the end Im happy that I got picked by Vancouver." Lewis was also pleased to be joining the Whitecaps, but for different reasons. "Im a fan of Vancouver because of Darren Mattocks," the 19-year-old said of the Whitecaps striker and fellow Jamaican. "I love the support that the fans give to Vancouver. Im looking forward to starting my professional career with the Whitecaps and to just go there and work hard and do my best." Lewis said he and Mattocks live about 10 minutes apart but that pair didnt speak about the possibility of being teammates in MLS. The five-foot-nine, 145-pound midfielder, who will join the Whitecaps from Jamaican club Portmore United F.C., has represented his country at the under-17 and under-20 levels and earned his first senior call up in 2012. "On the pitch, I always want to be a top player," said Lewis. "Win or lose, I want to be on top of my game at all times." Notes: As a Generation Adidas player, Deans salary will not count against the MLS salary cap. ... Dean said he is friends with Whitecaps striker Omar Salgado from their time with the U.S. under-20 team. ... In the second round, Toronto selected Elon midfielder Daniel Lovitz at No. 24, Vancouver took Connecticut striker Mamadou Diouf at No. 30 and Montreal went with Cal Poly midfielder George Malki at No. 37. Authentic Chicago Bears Jerseys . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. Dion Sims Jersey . The Twins announced Thursday the 28-year-old Albers cleared waivers. He will join the Hanwha Eagles of the Korea Baseball Organization. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyssale.com/?tag=dan-hampton-jersey-sale .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.Eight-time champion Roger Federer headlines the cast at this weeks Gerry Weber Open in Halle, live on Sky Sports 3. Gerry Weber Open - Draw Top Half Roger Federer (1) v Jan-Lennard Struff Ricardas Berankis v Malek Jaziri Denis Kudla v Sergiy Stakhovsky Borna Coric v David Goffin (5) Tomas Berdych (4) v Marcos Baghdatis Dustin Brown v Albert Ramos-Vinolas Ernests Gulbis v Benjamin Becker Alexander Zverev v Victor Troicki (7) Bottom Half Philipp Kohlschreiber (8) v Marcel Granollers Ivo Karlovic v Andrey Kuznetsov Paolo Lorenzi v Teymuraz Gabashvili Joao Sousa v Dominic Thiem (3) David Ferrer (6) v Andreas Seppi Yuichi Sugita v Taylor Fritz Brian Baker v Florian Mayer Lucas Pouille v Kei Nishikori (2) The Swiss great has won the last three renewals of the event to go with with five successes in six stagings from 2003-2008 and he tops the seedings this year. Mike Ditka Jersey. .Federer comes into the tournament following a semi-final defeat to Dominic Thiem in Stuttgart over the weekend, his first action since Rome after withdrawing from the French Open with a back injury. The 34-year-old beat Italys Andreas Seppi in last years final and begins his campaign against German wild card Jan-Lennard Struff.Sixth seed David Ferrer has already departed the tournament after a first round defeat to Seppi and fourth seed Tomas Berdych will be hoping to avoid a similar fate when he starts against Marcos Baghdatis. Federers last two defeats have been against Austrias Thiem and the 22-year-old is seeded third and up to a career highest seventh in the world rankings, he starts his campaign against Portugals Joao Sousa.Also in action in Halle this week is world No 6 and second seed Kei Nishikori, who was made to work for a three-set win over Lucas Pouille in his opening match.French Open quarter-finalist David Goffin joined Nishikori in the next round after a closely contested win over 19-year-old Croatian Borna Coric, but the exciting teenage duo of Alexander Zverev and Taylor Fritz remain in the draw.You can follow all the action on Sky Sports 3 on Monday from 11am and throughout the week, Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

LONDON -- Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favourites to advance in the
BLOEMFONTEIN, South Africa -- The Crusaders scored four of their six tries in the last 17 minutes to beat the Cheetahs 52-31 in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz