CLEVELAND -- The Chicago White Sox have put outfielder Adam Eaton on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right hamstr

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 26.11.2018 04:25

CLEVELAND -- The Chicago White Sox have put outfielder Adam Eaton on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right hamstring. Devon Kennard Jersey . The White Sox made the move with their leadoff man before Saturday nights game against Cleveland. Eaton was hurt running to first base while hitting into a double play Friday. Eaton is batting .276 with 14 RBIs and two stolen bases. Chicago recalled left-hander Frank De Los Santos from Triple-A Charlotte and claimed outfielder Moises Sierra off waivers from Toronto. Left-hander Chris Sale, on the DL since April 18 with a strained flexor muscle, played catch in the outfield. The two-time All-Star is expected to throw again Monday. Sale is 3-0 with a 2.30 ERA in four starts. Right-hander Nate Jones will have back surgery Monday and was put on the 60-day DL. He got into two games last month, and manager Robin Ventura said Jones could return this season. Bradley Marquez Jersey . The Canucks figured to be active prior to Wednesdays trade deadline, getting a jump on things the previous day when they dealt goaltender Roberto Luongo to the Florida Panthers for netminder Jacob Markstrom and forward Shawn Matthias. Nevin Lawson Jersey .K. Subban and Matt Duchene will be the two skaters sitting out the teams opening game. http://www.cheaplionsjerseysonline.com/?tag=kerryon-johnson-jersey-online .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later.PHOENIX - Colts owner Jim Irsay says hes confident NFL investigators will figure out how the New England Patriots used deflated footballs in the AFC championship game.The issue was the main topic of conversation heading into Super Bowl week. NFL Executive Vice-President Jeff Pash and lawyer Ted Wells are leading the probe to determine what happened to the footballs New England used during the 45-7 victory over the Colts on Jan. 18.I think Wells and Pash are going to dig into it, be very detailed. Pash told The Associated Press on Saturday night before the NFL Honors show. Every play in the playoffs is so important.Every aspect is so important. You want to make sure you have a level playing field, but they are a great team and a great franchise and we have a great rivalry with them And we look forward to playing them. I am confident that they will thoroughly look intto it and find out what happened. Wholesale Lions Jerseys. Upon arriving in Phoenix last Monday, Patriots owner Robert Kraft demanded an apology from the league once the Patriots are found to be not guilty of breaking any rules regarding using under-inflated footballs.Commissioner Roger Goodell said Friday his responsibility is to protect the integrity of the game.I represent 32 teams, Goodell said. All of us want to make sure that the rules are being followed, and if we have any information where the potential is that those rules were violated, I have to pursue that and I have to pursue that aggressively. This is my job. It is what all 32 clubs expect and what I believe our partners, our fans expect. We will do so vigorously, and it is important for it to be fair.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseysauthentic.com/]Blue Jays Jerseys China[/url] .com) - Milwaukee
The Habs social account was busy. [url=http://www.cheapmetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=mets-tug-mcgraw-jerse y]Mets Tug McGraw Jers

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz