New York, NY - Montreal Impact forward Jack McInerney was named the Player of the Week on Monday for Week 16 of the 2014 Major L

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 05.10.2018 04:08

New York, NY - Montreal Impact forward Jack McInerney was named the Player of the Week on Monday for Week 16 of the 2014 Major League Soccer season. Jose Canseco Jersey . McInerney scored an impressive brace on Sunday to lead the Impact to a comfortable 3-0 rout of Eastern Conference rivals Houston Dynamo at Stade Saputo. McInerney scored his first goal in the 42nd minute when he got his head on the end of an Eric Miller cross. He then found his second of the game and sixth in 10 regular season matches since joining the Impact in the 75th minute when he spun and half-volleyed the ball into the far right corner. It was also the 30th goal of his career, becoming just the 85th player to reach the milestone in the league. The MLS Player of the Week is selected each week of the regular season by a panel of journalists from the North America Soccer Reporters (NASR). The group consists of members of print, television, radio and online media. Rollie Fingers Jersey . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. Sean Manaea Jersey .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/Athletics-Dennis-Eckersley-Kids-Jersey/ .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos leading tackler Danny Trevathan is out six to eight weeks after fracturing his left knee during a particularly intense padded practice Tuesday. The Broncos said their weakside linebacker has whats called a medial tibial impaction fracture but, fortunately, no torn ligaments. "Well, we were hoping it was a bruise. That would have been the best news," coach John Fox said after the teams evening walk-through. "But obviously, thats better than ligament damage. Those are out-for-the-season types of things. So, at some point we will get him back." Trevathan, who didnt put any weight on his left leg after being carted off the field during team drills, is expected to return to the Broncos right around their bye week in late September, meaning hed only miss three regular season games, at most. He was hurt on an 11-on-11 run play in which centre Will Montgomery rolled over him. Trevathan, a sixth-round draft choice out of Kentucky in 2012, is coming off a breakout season in which he led the Broncos with 124 tackles and intercepted three passes before leading the team with two dozen tackles in the playoffs. "You just hate it," Peyton Manning said while Trevathan was being examined by the teams medical staff. "You hate it in a game when you see that. And you hate it out here in practice. So, our prayers are with Danny. Were praying for positive results and hopefully hes OK. Hes an important part of our football team." The Broncos were hoping for a repeat of what happened last October, when Trevathan was carted off with a scary knee injury only to return to practice that week after his MRI came back negative. "Its pretty scary. He got carted off last year, so Im like, OK, hell be good," said Trevathans backup, Brandon Marshall. "But you never know how these things go. The defence was kind of like, Man, thats our guy, thats one of the playmakers on our team. So, we all got a little worried, but were just hoping hell be OK." Before Trevathan was diagnosed with a fracture, Fox said, "Obviously, we hope for the best. And if not, itll be next man up." Thats Marshall, an undrafted third-year pro from Nevada who spent most of last season on Denvers practice squad before being proomoted to the active roster and playing in the regular season finale and all three playoff games. Chad Pinder Jersey. "I guess it was like a redshirt year, so to speak. I know they dont have those in the NFL, but I feel like it was for me," Marshall said. "And I feel good. On special teams I feel good, on defence I feel good." Marshall has already been playing alongside Trevathan in the nickel defence, a role that rookie Lamin Barrow, a fifth-round draft choice from LSU, will assume. Asked if he felt good about the linebacker depth, which also includes rookie Corey Nelson, Fox said, "Well, time will tell. I think in this league, its all about opportunity, so well see what they do." What makes this injury difficult is that Trevathan is an every-down player. "Hes obviously a vital part of our defence, but not too many people heard of Danny a couple of years ago, and you never know what might happen. Marshall said hes certain the coaching staff would allow him to make the defensive calls just as Trevathan for any time that hes filling in. "I know I can do it," Marshall said. "We only have smart linebackers on this team." About an hour before he got hurt, Trevathan was involved in one of three skirmishes in a four-play sequence during a four-minute drill. Finally, Fox called his players together and told them to quit losing their cool. The Broncos added several defensive players through free agency this off-season to give them more of an edge, but the offence wasnt backing down any. "If were going to get hit, we might as well deliver the blow," said rookie running back Brennan Clay, who was at the centre of a scuffle that spilled into the defensive sideline. Manning said hes no fan of fisticuffs at training camp because fights in games only hurt your team. "The thing about this game is its controlled violence. At times, thats hard to control your violence," wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders said. "Its good to see a team thats physical. Physicality is everything. Thats what the Seattle Seahawks had last year when they won the Super Bowl. "But its bad because at the end of the day were a team. So, you dont want guys hitting each other and trying to knock guys out or hurt guys out here." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Green Bay, WI (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Emerson-Jersey/]Emerson Jersey[/url] .com) - Green Bay P
GERARDMER, France -- In a solo breakaway, Blel Kadri gave France its first stage winner at the Tour de France in the entree to t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz