Denver Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall has taken to Instagram to explain his decision to stand for the US national anthem af

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.12.2018 04:33

Denver Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall has taken to Instagram to explain his decision to stand for the US national anthem after kneeling in previous weeks. Authentic John Starks Jersey . Marshall began kneeling as part of the NFL anthem protest which was started by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick at the beginning of the season and has since been taken up by players around the league.However, after meeting with the Denver police department Marshall has decided to reverse course and he stood by Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak prior to the teams 30-20 loss to the Raiders in Oakland on Sunday night. On the television broadcast, NBC sideline reporter Michele Tafoya said Kubiak stood beside Marshall because he wanted to show his own support for his player. According to Tafoya, Kubiak said he was proud of Marshall expressing his feelings and how he dealt with the backlash. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. In his statement, Marshall said: For the first half of the season, Ive been taking a knee for the National Anthem to raise awareness for social injustice and to start conversation about what all of us can do to make a positive change.Im encouraged with the many productive discussions and progress that has taken place as the Denver Police department has decided to review its use of force policy. Im proud to have joined so many of my peers throughout sports whove also made their own statements.Going forward, I will be standing for the National Anthem - not because everything is perfect, or because Im changing my stance on things. But because of my hope for what we can become. Just because I am standing doesnt mean the work will end. Theres much work to be done. Ill continue to recognise and support organisations that are stepping up as leaders and making a real difference in our community, and I will do my part to be there for those in need. Brandon Marshall kneeling during the US national anthem earlier in the season Marshall also singled out the Idriss Stelley Foundation, which offers support to victims of police violence, as an organisation he will be supporting.The 27-year-old explained he will be standing for them and the late OShaine Evans, an Oakland man who was shot and killed by a San Francisco police officer in 2014.Marshall continued: One of those organisations is the Idriss Stelley Foundation, a grassroots organisation in the Bay Area that offer free support to victims of police violence. Ill be standing for them and the family of the late OShaine Evans on Sunday night in addition to making a donation from my Tackle Change program to further the meaningful work of this group.I really appreciate the support from my family, team-mates, coaches and fans. Im grateful for those who have taken the time to hear me out.Im excited for what all of us can accomplish when we truly work together. Also See: RESULT: Week 10 game choice WATCH: Worst rabona ever? WATCH: Week Nine touchdown blitz Authentic Kristaps Porzingis Jersey . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. Authentic Charles Oakley Jersey . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. http://www.cheapknicksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-allan-houston-jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Yunel Escobar homered off Jered Weaver, and James Loney and Evan Longoria had RBI singles to lead the Tampa Bay Rays to a 3-0 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Friday night. Chris Archer (3-2) allowed two hits over 5 2-3 innings and won for the first time in his last five starts, striking out five and walking five. The right-hander came in with a 6.97 ERA since his 16-1 victory over the Yankees on April 19 at St. Petersburg. Jake McGee, who has stranded all 13 baserunners hes inherited, started the seventh inning fresh after Juan Carlos Oviedo got the last out in the sixth. McGee gave up a single by Erick Aybar and a walk to Mike Trout, his third of the game. But Albert Pujols, who stranded six runners on the night, flied out to right field. Joel Peralta pitched a scoreless eighth and Grant Balfour pitched a perfect ninth for his eighth save. Weaver (4-3) allowed two runs and three hits over seven innings with five strikeouts and three walks. The Angels ace was 4-0 with a 1.71 ERA in his previous five starts, including a 9-3 decision last Sunday in which he asked to be taken out of a game for the first time in his nine-year career because of a problem with his command -- after throwing 102 pitches in 6 1-3 innings and getting staked to a 7-1 lead. Archer matched zeroes with the three-time All-Star through the first four innings, and each team had one hit -- the Angels a two-out single by Pujols in the first, and the Rays a one-out single by Escobar in the third. Efren Navarros two-out single in the sixth was the only other hit Archer allowed. Escobar, who came in with four hits in eight career at-bats against Weaver, opened the scoring in the fifth when he drove an 0-2 pitch to left-centre for his third homer of the season. It was only the third allowed by Weaver in seven starts since April 6 at Houston when the Astros went deep four times against him in 7-4 win. Loney added a run-scoring sinngle over the head of right fielder Collin Cowgill in the seventh for his team-leading 25th RBI, after Longoria drew a leadoff walk and got his first stolen base of the season -- matching his total in 160 games last year. Cheap Knicks Jerseys Free Shipping. The Rays tacked on another run in the eighth with two walks and Longorias RBI single against Michael Kohn, who had held opponents to just one unearned run in 17 1-3 innings over his previous 17 appearances. Archer retired his first two batters in the fifth before walking John McDonald, Erick Aybar and Trout -- whose walkoff three-run homer against Brad Boxberger in the ninth inning Thursday gave the Angels a 6-5 win. But Pujols grounded to third for a force on Aybar, making the two-time NL MVP 0 for 6 this season in bases-loaded situations and 3 for 22 since signing a 10-year, $240 million contract with the club in December 2011. NOTES: Weaver intentionally walked Escobar in the seventh, the right-handers first intentional pass since Sept. 4, 2009, at Kansas City (Mark Teahen). ... Tampa Bays last 12 shutout wins all have come on the road, including five this season. C Ryan Hanigan has caught 15 shutouts by the staff in 98 starts since catching Homer Baileys no-hitter with Cincinnati against Pittsburgh on Sept. 28, 2012. ... Angels rookie INF Luis Jimenez beat David Price in the Halos 40th annual cow-milking contest.... Tampa Bay 2B Cole Figueroa, who was promoted from Triple-A Durham on Thursday when 2B Ben Zobrist went on the DL, made his major league debut as a pinch-hitter in the eighth. He popped out to shortstop against Mike Morin. ... Angels OF Kole Calhoun (sprained right ankle) began a rehab assignment Friday night with Triple-A Salt Lake, and 3B David Freese is scheduled to join him Saturday. Freese hasnt played since May 2 because of a non-displaced fracture in the middle finger on his right hand, after getting hit by a pitch from Texas Colby Lewis. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

e sixth allowed Pittsburgh
Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapjazzjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-joe-ingles- jersey]Authentic Joe Ingles

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz