CALGARY - The Calgary Flames wont make the NHL playoffs this season, but that sure hasnt deterred their effort. [url=http://www.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.10.2018 04:47

CALGARY - The Calgary Flames wont make the NHL playoffs this season, but that sure hasnt deterred their effort. Anthony Miller Jersey . Karri Ramo had 33 saves in regulation plus three more in the shootout and red-hot Mike Cammalleri scored the winning goal as the Flames won 2-1 over the San Jose Sharks on Monday. Scoreless after two shots each, Cammalleri moved in from off the right wing and went short side on Alex Stalock, setting off a roar from the Scotiabank Saddledome crowd announced at 19,289. Cammalleri entered the night tied with Jarome Iginla for the most goals since the trade deadline (9) and tied with Tyler Seguin for the most points over that same period (15). It then came down to Karri Ramo, who thwarted James Sheppard to clinch it. That coming on the heels of stops against Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski. "We played the total team game. I know that Karri Ramo played well, brought us some big saves at the right time, but to pick one player of the game tonight, we could have a long list. I felt that it was a real solid team effort," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. Joe Colborne scored in regulation for Calgary (30-35-7). The Flames have won 10 of their last 13 on home ice. "Lets play well at home, lets get a swagger in this building," said Hartley. "I think the fans are unbelievable, theyve been behind us since the start of the season. The way were playing right now is maybe a small way to say thank you for all our great support." It was also Calgarys league-leading 43rd one-goal game. Thats two away from the club record of 45 set in 2005-06. "Its a tough test whenever San Jose comes in and the fact that we were able to match them and pull one out in the shootout is pretty special," said Colborne. "We hope to be battling them for a divisional or a conference lead sooner rather than later so its a huge experience for us." Sheppard scored in regulation for San Jose (46-18-9). Its his second goal in as many games for Sheppard, matching his output from the seasons first 56 games. Despite having their four-game road winning streak come to an end, the point was enough for the Sharks to clinch a playoff spot for the 10th consecutive season. "It was probably an inevitability but there is satisfaction in clinching," said Sharks coach Todd McLellan. "That was one of the goals that we set out to do and theyve accomplished that. It wouldve been nice to get the two points, obviously were in a heck of a race for other things so thats a little bit disappointing, but we have to move on." The Sharks lead atop the Pacific Division increases to two points over Anaheim, but the Ducks hold two games in hand. "We were going to clinch no matter what. It was just a matter of time," said Sharks captain Joe Thornton. "Weve just got to continue to get points. It wouldve been nice to get two but well take the one." San Jose wraps up its short two-game road trip in Edmonton on Tuesday night. After being outplayed much of the first period, Calgary had a much better second. Early on, Stalock had to be sharp, throwing up his blocker to deny Sean Monahan from the slot and stopping Kris Russell from in close after he was set up neatly by Kenny Agostino. The Flames kept up the pressure and it eventually paid off on Colbornes ninth goal at 18:00, the result of a heady play by rookie defenceman Tyler Wotherspoon. Playing his 10th NHL game, the 21-year-old faked a shot and sent a perfect cross-ice pass to Colborne, alone at the side of the net, who buried it over Stalock as he desperately slid across. "Thats an all-star play right there," said Colborne, who has five goals in the past 11 games. "Not too many guys can fake a shot, head up, and find me back door — flat pass through the seam. That was an all-world play." After missing six weeks with a knee injury, Ramos first two starts since his return have been excellent. Saturday night he stopped 24-of-25 in the Flames 8-1 win in Edmonton. One area he had struggled in were shootouts going 0-3 and stopping just 6 of 14 shots coming into Mondays game. "Its a tough situation. Its something that I have to better at, I need to make more saves," said Ramo. "We took a look at the shootouts when I had a little bit of time off so we decided to change some things and work on that and today it worked and that was a good thing, it gives you confidence." Ramo improves to 13-10-4. Stalock had 26 saves in regulation. He hasnt lost in regulation in his last six starts (4-0-2) and is 11-4-2 on the year. "A point in any game in this league is good, especially on the road. Two points were right there. It wouldve been huge, obviously, for the race for the Pacific," Stalock said. "Obviously our goal was to make the playoffs but everybody in this room knew that we should make the playoffs. Its an honour to make the playoffs. Not everyone can. Now the last nine are about positioning." Notes: San Jose D Brad Stuart (upper body) returned after missing 13 games...San Jose owns the fourth longest playoff streak in professional sports (NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB). They trail Detroit Red Wings (22), San Antonio Spurs (16) and Denver Nuggets (10). Chase Daniel Bears Jersey .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team. Cody Parkey Jersey . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Aaron-Lynch-Jersey/ . -- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- The hope of an all-Williams final at the Dubai Championships ended on the racket of Frenchwoman Alize Cornet on Friday. The 26th-ranked Cornet scored her first career victory over a No. 1 player when she upset Serena Williams 6-4, 6-4. "Im so excited," Cornet said, smiling broadly. "I didnt expect that definitely, and Im really, really happy and proud of myself. "Shes one -- or maybe -- the biggest champion of history, and, wow, just thinking that I beat her today." Earlier in the day, Venus Williams earned her spot in the final when she dominated eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark 6-3, 6-2. Serena Williams, playing in her first tournament since losing in the Australian Open fourth round, offered no excuses. She said her back, which had been hurting in recent weeks, was fine. "Im a wee bit embarrassed," said Williams, who started laughing. "She played really well. I just didnt play today. "I tried, though. I dont think I have made that many errors in a match in I think at least three years, maybe four years." Williams gave herself a failing grade for being unable to find a winning formula for the match: "I think out of a 10, I was at like a negative 283." Cornet won the first set when Williams flinched while serving in the ninth game. Cornet, who reached the Paris Indoors semifinal earlier this month, took advantage of her one-set point in the 10th game with a winning backhand down the line. The Frenchwoman then jumped out to a quick 2-0 lead in the second set, but Williams rebounded. Cornet broke Williams serve again in the seventh game with a winning forehand down the line. Williams fought off four match points on her owwn serve in the ninth game, but Cornet served out the match at love. Roquan Smith Bears Jersey. "I know her, and I know she feels the moment when she has to put more into making the opponent feel that shes still here," Cornet said. "But I did it, too. I showed her that I would be there till the end. "So when she was screaming louder, I was screaming louder. She was hitting harder, I was hitting harder." In contrast to her sister, the 44th-ranked Venus Williams has been playing top level tennis all week long in Dubai. A former two-time Dubai champion in 2009 and 2010, Williams currently holds a 14-match winning streak at the tournament. She didnt play in this event between 2011 and 2013. "I feel like Ive just gotten so much better since my first round to now, just feeling comfortable on the court, feeling comfortable when Im behind, feeling comfortable when Im in the lead," Williams said. Williams, who lost the Auckland final to Ana Ivanovic last month, lost an early 2-0 lead in the first set. But from 2-2, Williams always held the lead in the match. Williams failed to serve out the first set at 5-2, surrendering that eighth game at love. Wozniacki, however, surrendered her serve -- and the first set -- on a second set point in the next game Williams broke Wozniackis serve at 15-40 with a textbook backhand volley for a 2-0 lead in the second set. She broke serve again in the eighth game for the win. "I didnt really feel like I could go out and play what I wanted to play," said Wozniacki, who won the Dubai trophy in 2011. "Once I got going, she started to play better as well. It was kind of uphill today." Venus Williams holds a 3-0 lead in matches played against Cornet. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Pakistan will aim to consign their comprehensive second Test defeat to the bin when they take on England in the third Test at Ed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Ramik-Wilson-Jersey/]Ramik Wilson Jersey[/url] . -- Mark Buehrle allow

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz