VANCOUVER -- Tommy Heinemann has always tried to stay ready on the bench for calls that have rarely come. [url=http://www.airmax

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 14.12.2018 09:00

VANCOUVER -- Tommy Heinemann has always tried to stay ready on the bench for calls that have rarely come. Nike Air Max Rebajas . But on Sunday, the Vancouver Whitecaps striker, substituting on with 10 minutes left in the game, received a chance -- and made the best of it. Heinemanns goal in stoppage time gave the Whitecaps a dramatic 2-2 Major League Soccer draw with Chivas U.S.A. before a crowd of 18,767 at B.C. Place Stadium. "Its good to get a point, but ultimately, I think were all really disappointed that we didnt win," said Heinemann in a subdued Whitecaps dressing room. Heinemann scored his first goal of the season as he volleyed Erik Hurtados diving header home just moments before the final whistle. With the goal, Heinemann, 26, enabled the Whitecaps (10-9-7) to overcome a 2-0 deficit and avoid a humiliating loss. The Goats (5-14-7), last in the Western Conference by a wide margin, were denied a second consecutive victory, which would have been only their second triumph since May. "Im happy with the development of Chivas in the game, but angry for the result because 2-0 was a big opportunity to win the game," said Goats coach Jose Luis Real. "Maybe two mistakes in defence a and we lost the opportunity to get our second win (in a row.)" Despite the Whitecaps disappointment, Heinemann found personal satisfaction. He signed with the Whitecaps in the off-season after being released by the Columbus Crew following just five minute of playing time in 2012 due to a left knee injury that required microfracture surgery. "It means a lot," he said of the goal. "Im excited to get my first one in front of the home fans. Its just an incredible atmosphere to play in. I think tonight (fans) deserve more, but at least we got one (point)." He has logged just 165 minutes in 11 games this season while starting just one. "Coming off the bench is different from starting a game, and I have had to do that in several different instances over my career," said Heinemann, who is in his third MLS season after two campaigns with Columbus. "So (Ive been) just getting myself in the mindset to gear myself up physically to do anything I can to help." Gershon Koffie, in the 64th minute, also scored for the Whitecaps after rookie Erick Torres had staked Chivas to its lead with a pair of first-half goals. Torres now has four goals in his past two games. The 20-year-old has recorded six goals in only seven MLS career games, all starts. Chivas acquired him on loan in July from his hometown club, also Chivas parent organization, Club Deportivo Guadalajara of the Mexican League. The Whitecaps moved into a tie for sixth place in the Western Conference with Dallas. The Caps also avoided a third consecutive loss before three road games in Dallas, San Jose and Montreal. "Sometimes you have to scrap it out, and today we did that," said Whitecaps coach Martin Rennie. "It seemed like we werent going to get that goal, but credit to our team, they kept going all the way to the very end. And, I think thats a really important point." The Whitecaps entered the game looking to make amends for two straight shutout losses. The hosts were wary of taking Chivas lightly after the Los Angeles-based club upset the New York Red Bulls last weekend, but the visitors still surprised the Caps by getting a pair of early goals. Camilo started for Vancouver after watching the previous game against the L.A. Galaxy from the bench due to a slight groin strain. He struggled to get in sync with fellow Kenny Miller and rookie Kekuta Manneh, 18, who excelled in a rare start on the right wing. It was only Mannehs third start of the season. For the second consecutive game, the Whitecaps allowed a goal in the third minute as Torres scored on a stunning bicycle kick from 13 yards out. After Whitecaps central defender Andy OBrien headed a Carlos Alvarez cross straight up in the air, Torres went horizontal and booted the ball into the top left corner of the net as Vancouver goalkeeper David Ousted leaped in vain. "Its a duel, and it goes up in the air," said Ousted. "And, instead of attacking it, were looking at it, and then he just gets to do the bicycle thing. ... Its a nice move, but we just cant allow those kinds of goals." Torres struck again in the 14th minute as he headed in a well-placed cross from Edgar Meja, who deked a couple of defenders on the right flank and sent the ball into the centre of Vancouvers 18-yard box. Torres, listed at five-foot-11, did well to get in front of taller Caps central defender OBrien, who stands six-foot-three, and connect on the ball before he could. After the second Torres goal, Chivas was content to go into a defensive shell and neither he nor his mates generated much offensively. But despite controlling possession, the Whitecaps miscommunicated, and failed to finish on a number of chances. Koffie started the comeback after Chivas goalkeeper Dan Kennedy ran out of the box to the left flank to play a loose ball, but kicked it to him and could not get back to the net in time. OBrien was pulled in favour of Heinemann as an extra striker, setting the stage for the tying goal. Hurtadol, a second-half substitute who has also received limited action, made amends for a bad miss with his assist on the tying goal. "Not a lot of teams have that in them to come back so that just shows the character of this team," said Hurtado, a 22-year-old rookie. But Vancouver striker Miller criticized his club for defending Torres poorly on his bicycle kick, and goalkeeper Ousted said the Caps must learn from their mistakes. "And, going on the road now," said Ousted. "I think we have a tough task." Notes: Vancouver captain Jay DeMerit, recovering from a torn Achilles tendon, remained out of the lineup. ... Whitecaps midfielder Matt Watson made a rare second-consecutive start. ... Vancouver midfielder Russell Teibert was replaced by Erik Hurtado in the 55th minute for tactical reasons. Teibert left after the game for a Canadian national team camp with new coach Benito Floro in Spain. Air Max España . Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period. Air Max España Baratas .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday. http://www.airmaxespanabaratas.es/ . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1.HOYLAKE, England -- Ernie Els hit a spectator in the face with his opening tee shot at the British Open on Thursday, shaking up the two-time champion for the rest of his first round at Royal Liverpool. The mans injury and Els subsequent triple-bogey 7 on the first hole were just the start of his problems. The Big Easy will have a big task trying to stick around for the weekend after carding a 7-over 79, including 42 on the front nine. Els said he was "quite rattled" after he realized the man, who he estimated was in his 60s, was bleeding profusely from a shot that Els said hit the spectator directly in the face. "There was blood everywhere," Els said. "It was like a bullet coming at him. I obviously felt pretty bad about it. It wasnt nice. I was trying to hit it left, and should have told the starters to move the people back on the left side, but I didnt do that." Els said he would make inquiries about the mans recovery. Tournament officials said the spectator was not seriously injured. On the first green, Els missed a bogey putt from about eight inches, bizarrely backhanded the subsequent foot-long putt just past the hole and tapped in for his triple bogey. "Yeah, I was kind of finished. I started to miss short puttts, it was just a nightmare," he said. Air Max Outlet España. Els said he may have "put the jinx" on his playing partners -- defending champion Phil Mickelson shot 74, and Masters winner Bubba Watson had a 76. Watson said he felt Els was affected by the mans injury. "When we got to the green Ernie said he hit somebody right in the jaw and he said it wasnt good," Watson said. "And you could tell Ernie was shaken up by it. Youre not trying to hit a bad shot in, but when you hit somebody like that its not a good scene, and its very heart-breaking. Im not saying thats why he struggled on that hole, but Im pretty sure thats what it was." There was a bit of comic relief on the 18th where Els had to gently prod a frog away from the tee box with his driver, prompting a smile. Els won his British Open titles 10 years apart -- at Muirfield in 2002 and at Royal Lytham in 2012. He also has two U.S. Open trophies. Hes playing his 24th British Open, where he has seven top-five finishes, and has missed the cut just three times. That total could well be four after Friday. "I played the front nine in 7-over par, (on) a perfect day, and thats just unheard of," Els said. "Hopefully well get it tomorrow." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Baseline Breakdown: No. 18 Florida Nation closes out NC Region
BOCA RATON, Fla. [url=http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseysauthentic.com/]Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys[/url] . -- Michael Allen

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz