Bob Cameron is arguable the greatest punter in CFL history and Blue Bombers fans have decided he’s their No. [url=https://www.c

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 16.10.2019 04:56

Bob Cameron is arguable the greatest punter in CFL history and Blue Bombers fans have decided he’s their No. Angels Jerseys 2019 . 1 kicker. Cameron was elected to the kicker position by voters taking part in the Winnipeg Free Press/TSN 1290 All-Time Bombers Team selection process. “I’m very honoured to say the least I think there’s been a number of kickers throughout the years that have punted and kicked very well for the bombers, Troy Westwood and Trevor Kennerd I played with for years either one of those guys could have gotten it,” said Cameron. “I guess because I played so long people remembered me and the name recognition I guess and so I’m very honoured and very humbled and it’s pretty neat to be honest with you and Charlie shepherd he was one outstanding kicker these guys and Ned Ulmer they were athletes they played other positions so it sort of unfair to them I mean if you just look at players yeah they were way better then I was or any of the kickers, they did both jobs so my hats off to those guys who are true athletes.” Panelist and former Bombers coach Bud Grant said durability was his top criteria in selecting a player and Cameron has that base covered all day. Cameron played 23 seasons (1980-2002) with the Bombers and remains the CFL’s all-time leading punter with 134,301 regular season punting yards. A four-time league all-star and a six-time division all-star, Cameron was a three-time Grey Cup winner and Most Valuable Canadian in the 1988 title game. Cameron set a record for consecutive games played at 353 and was elected into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame in 2010. Born in Hamilton, and the Hec Creighton winner while playing quarterback at Acadia, Cameron never left Winnipeg once the Bombers gave him a chance. “I guess I’m sort of a home body. My parents, I grew up in the same house my dad built in 1950, and they stayed there until they passed away. I think I’m sort of loyal, when I was at university I played all five years at the same school I still go back there as much as I possibly can,” said Cameron. “I just think the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the city of Winnipeg were so good to me and I’m so proud to have played all those years I loved it. I loved playing here, I loved the whole atmosphere of playing professional football, I never wanted to give it up, obviously, as I played so long. I just enjoyed it. I loved the city, the province and married a girl from and we’re still together and we have four kids and it’s just been fantastic.” Voting began Monday and fans were given the choice of five kickers as chosen by the All-Time Blue Bombers Team panel, comprising legendary coach Bud Grant, former player and GM Paul Robson, Hall of Fame football writer Ed Tait, Andrew (Hustler) Paterson from TSN 1290 and myself. Next up is kick returner. The Free Press print and digital editions as well as www.tsn1290.ca will run stories on Monday outlining the careers of the finalists selected by our panel. Voting will take place on both websites. Vote a maximum of once per day and help choose the Blue Bombers player you consider the best at the following positions, to be presented in this order: Quarterback, offensive lineman, linebacker, kicker, kick returner, running back, defensive lineman, defensive back and receiver. Los Angeles Angels Gear .Gasol had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls beat the winless Orlando Magic 98-90 on Tuesday night.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 21 points and Taj Gibson added 16 for Chicago, which finally pulled away in the final minutes of a game that was tied after three quarters. Custom Los Angeles Angels Jerseys .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents. https://www.cheapangels.com/ . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions.GSTAAD, Switzerland -- Pablo Andujar of Spain won his first title in more than two years on Sunday, beating Juan Monaco of Argentina 6-3, 7-5 in the Swiss Open final. It was the 71st-ranked Andujars third career title, all on clay courts. He also won at Casablanca, Morocco, in 2011 and 2012. Andujar got the only break in tthe first set to take a 5-3 lead and then held serve to close out the set. Fake Angels Jerseys. Monaco, ranked No. 105 two years after being in the top 10, jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the second and served for the set up 5-3. But Andujar reeled off four straight games, clinching the match by holding serve at love. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

S-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands -- Third-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain emerged victorious from a marathon day at the grass
The Buffalo Bandits signed forward John Tavares and six other players to one-year contracts on Friday. [url=https://www.cheapro

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz