S-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands -- Third-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain emerged victorious from a marathon day at the grass

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 16.10.2019 04:56

S-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands -- Third-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain emerged victorious from a marathon day at the grass-court Topshelf Open, advancing to the final with a 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (4) win over Juergen Melzer of Austria. Deandre Ayton Jersey . Both players played twice Friday, finishing quarterfinals that had been suspended because of rain and darkness. Bautista Agut will play for his second ATP title after losing to Janko Tipsarevic in Chennai in 2013. He faces Benjamin Becker of Germany in the final. Becker, the 2009 tournament champion, served up 13 aces and beat Joao Sousa 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the other mens semifinal. "I like to play on grass and I dont know why but I often play my best tennis at this tournament," Becker was quoted saying on the ATPs website. The 8th-seeded Melzer broke Bautista Aguts service game to open the match and coasted through the first set. But in the second set it was Bautista Aguts turn to dominate the rallies. In the decider Bautista Agut surrendered his serve in the fourth game and threw his racket to the grass in disgust. After regrouping, he broke Melzer back in the following game, and went on to take the tiebreaker. In the womens tournament, Zheng Jie of China reached her first WTA final in 2 1/2 years when she beat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-1, 6-3. Zheng won in her last final appearance in Auckland, New Zealand, in 2012, for her fourth career title. She broke Rybarikova six times, and will meet qualifier Coco Vandeweghe of the United States in the final. Vandeweghe beat 2005 champion Klara Koukalova 6-4, 6-2 with nine aces. The American has a 1-1 record against Zheng and will play in only her second final, looking for her maiden title. Earlier Friday in the mens quarterfinals suspended overnight because of rain, Bautista Agut ended the title defence of seventh-seeded Nicolas Mahut of France 6-3, 4-6, 6-3. Melzer outlasted second-seeded Fernando Verdasco of Spain. Their match had been suspended at one set all, and Melzer prevailed 7-6 (3), 6-7 (6), 7-6 (9) after more than three hours. Despite losing the semifinal, the outing was Melzers best result since he returned to the tour in mid-April from a seven-month layoff for a shoulder injury. Mikal Bridges Jersey . Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Barnett used a terrific second run to move up two spots, putting the Canadian duo in medal contention with the final two runs set for Monday (11:15 a.m. ET, streaming live at cbc. Jevon Carter Suns Jersey . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Shaquille-Oneal-City-Edition-Jersey/ .S. military base for UFC: Fight for the Troops 3. This fight card, which takes place in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, has had a number of changes, including headliner Lyoto Machida replaced by fellow Brazilian Rafael Natal. ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances. Bailey tweeted that he had never taken PED. "I acknowledge that a violation of league policy occurred and that I am responsible for that violation," he added on Twitter. "I sincerely apologize" to the team. Responding to negative tweets, Bailey said, "Everyone makes mistakes." Bailey was a third-round draft pick last year out of West Virginia, and made two starts. He had 17 receptions with a 13.3-yard average and also ran for a 27-yard touchdown. Bailey will be eligible to return to the roster on Monday, Oct.6, before the Rams next game against San Francisco. He is eligible to participate in all off-season and preseason practices and games. The Rams willl introduce their 11 draft picks on Tuesday, with seventh-rounder Michael Sam sure to attract the most attention as the first openly gay player to be drafted by a pro team. Charles Barkley Suns Jersey. They agreed to terms with 15 undrafted rookie free agents on Monday: Tight end Alex Bayer of Bowling Green, cornerbacks Jarrid Bryant of South Dakota and Marcus Roberson of Florida, safety Avery Cunningham of Central Michigan, wide receivers Austin Franklin of New Mexico and Jamaine Sherman of East Texas Baptist, defensive tackles Deantre Harlan of Bacone and Ethan Westbrooks of West Texas A&M, linebackers Aaron Hill of Minnesota, Tavarius Wilson of North Alabama and Johnny Millard of Cal Poly State, fullback Kadeem Jones of Western Kentucky, offensive tackles Emmanuel McCray of Mississippi and Abasi Salimu of Nicholls State, and running back Julius "Trey" Watts of Tulsa. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

LAWRENCE, Kan. [url=https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Charles-Barkley-City-Edition-Jers ey/]Charles Barkley Suns Jersey[/url] .
Bob Cameron is arguable the greatest punter in CFL history and Blue Bombers fans have decided he’s their No. [url=https://www.c

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz