Vinny Prospal officially announced his retirement from the NHL on Tuesday after 1,108 NHL games, 255 goals and 765 points. [url

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 28.10.2019 08:35

Vinny Prospal officially announced his retirement from the NHL on Tuesday after 1,108 NHL games, 255 goals and 765 points. Custom Nike Houston Astros Jerseys . A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history. "I want to thank my teammates and coaches who helped me enjoy a 20-year professional hockey career when very few thought I would play even one NHL game," said Prospal. "I sincerely want to thank the fans who have been so good to me, treating me with such kindness and respect, for the 20 years I have played here in North America in both the NHL and the AHL. Playing in the NHL was a dream. To play at the highest level for 16 years, with the best players in the world is something I will cherish for the rest of my life." Prospal played for seven NHL teams - the Anaheim (Mighty) Ducks, Columbus Blue Jackets, Florida Panthers, New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia Flyers, Tampa Bay Lightning - with three stints in Tampa Bay and two in Philadelphia. The Vancouver Canucks were looking to sign the 38-year-old winger to an American Hockey League tryout with the Canucks affiliate, the Utica Comets last week. However, Prospal informed the team Friday he has decided to retire instead. "I loved playing hockey, I loved scoring goals and I loved being a part of the NHL for so many years. That said, within minutes of me stepping on the ice for practice last week in Abbotsford, I knew that I wanted to focus on something that was more important than hockey, my family. I love my wife and I love my children. Having spent much of the last 10 months with them waiting for a call to return to the ice, I know now that I would rather be with them at home helping and supporting my wife and being with my kids than playing the game I love so much. When I got on the ice with the Abbotsford Heat last Thursday, it was clear to me that I did not have the desire to play at the level I have come to expect of myself anymore. And to not be able to give everything needed would be to disrespect the game that has been so good to me. I am going to focus all my time and attention now on being a good father and a husband. Because, in the end, my family is and will always be my greatest accomplishment. "I want to thank all of the teams I have played with for having the faith in me they did. I especially want to thank the Vancouver Canucks, with whom I have never played a game for, and my coach and friend, John Tortorella, for helping me have closure that would not have occurred had they not extended to me the opportunity they did last week. I appreciate Torts and the Canucks for their faith in me and am sorry I will not be reunited with one of the most influential people in my life in Torts as we had planned." Prospal was drafted 71st overall by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1993 NHL Entry Draft. Custom Nike Chicago White Sox Jerseys . Summers has seen scant playing time with the Coyotes since being selected 29th overall by the club in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, having played in 47 career NHL games. Custom Nike Minnesota Twins Jerseys . -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/custom-nike-colorado-rockies-jerseys/ . Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play.For the Calgary Flames, this season started in exciting fashion that was beginning to put distance between the struggles of five straight seasons without playoff hockey. Theyre now in danger of being thrust right back into that bleak conversation by matching their worst losing streak during that time. A loss tonight in Los Angeles would equal the Flames nine-game skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010, and they might be catching the Kings just as the Stanley Cup champions begin to re-establish their elite form. The Flames (17-15-3) at least earned a point in Saturdays 3-2 overtime loss in Vancouver, which is more than they can say about the first seven losses on the streak. We talked about our character since the start of the year, coach Bob Hartley told the teams official website. I felt it would have been easy to fold the tent tonight, second game in two nights, but credit to our guys, they battled back. The loss followed Fridays 2-1 home defeat against Dallas, and Calgary has been limited to 13 goals during the skid. That comes after averaging 3.11 goals through 25 contests. The Kings (17-11-6) have had no such offensive issues in their last two games, scoring 10 goals in consecutive wins after beating Arizona 4-2 on Saturday. It comes as a relief after Los Angeles was outscored 20-13 during a 1-4-1 slump. The power play has been a big part of the turnaround, as the Kings have gone 5 for 11 in these wins after converting at a rate of 10.5 percent over their previous 11 games. I cant tell you (whats changed), Anze Kopitar told the teams official website. Were moving the puck good and were getting some good looks. A couple of bounces here and there is nice to get. Kopitar has certainly been a big part of it while playing with Marian Gaborik and Jeff Carter. He has a goal and seven assists in the last two games and nine points in his last three contests after managing three in his previous 12. Custom Nike New York Yankees Jerseys. He also has nine points in his past nine games against the Flames. Gaborik has broken out with six goals and two assists on a four-game point streak after going four games without one. He has 24 points in his last 19 games versus Calgary. Carter has scored in consecutive games and has six points in his last three, but hes been limited to six points in 17 games against the Flames. Its nice, Kopitar said. Every guy will tell you that its nice when you build a little bit of chemistry and you somewhat know where the guys are going to be on the ice. It makes it easier. But I think the big thing too is coming out of our zone and really make sure we support each other pretty good. Thats why we can get some open looks in the O-zone. Jonathan Quick has won consecutive starts, but he has a 3.16 goals-against average over a 3-1-1 stretch. Hes typically fared well against Calgary, posting a 1.40 GAA over a 9-3-2 span. For the Flames, Jonas Hiller and Karri Ramo are both in need of a win. Hiller has yet to face Los Angeles with Calgary, but hes got a 2.12 GAA against the Kings over a 5-3-3 run. Ramo has lost his last three games with a 4.48 GAA, but hes 3-0-0 with a 1.95 GAA against Los Angeles. All of those starts came last season as the Flames won three of five in the series. Game Notes: CGY was 3-2-0 vs LAK last season CGY has won 2 straight in LA Los Angeles: won 2 straight, both at home, 10GF, 5/11 on PP 13-1-3 when scoring first Gaborik (6G) has scored in 4 straight games Calgary: 0-7-1 past 8 games, 13GF, 3/29 on PP 0-4-1 past 5 road games, outscored 16-8, 2/18 on PP Giordano (1G, 1A) past 3 games ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

WINNIPEG - Jets centre Bryan Little doesnt think his lines recent statistics should be blown out of proportion. [url=http://www
MALMO, Sweden -- Alexander Wennberg had two goals and an assist as Sweden beat Scandinavian rival Finland 4-2 Saturday at the w

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz