WINNIPEG - Jets centre Bryan Little doesnt think his lines recent statistics should be blown out of proportion. [url=http://www

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 28.10.2019 08:35

WINNIPEG - Jets centre Bryan Little doesnt think his lines recent statistics should be blown out of proportion. Cheap Air Max 90 Womens .After reeling off a season-high five straight wins before the NHL all-star break, Winnipeg has lost its last two games. During the mini-skid, the top line of Little, Andrew Ladd and Blake Wheeler has been kept off the scoresheet.I dont think its a concern, Little said Friday after the Jets optional skate. At the end of the day, its only two games. I dont think our line is happy with the way weve played the last two games, but were working on it.It has only been two games, and there have been stretches during the year where we had been held off the scoresheet and been kind of ineffective and we found our way back to playing well.The teams top goal scorer and his linemates will begin taking those steps Saturday when the Jets (26-16-8) host the Dallas Stars (22-19-7). Winnipeg has won two games against its Central Division rivals this season in Texas.Winnipegs total of 60 points is good for fourth place in the division. The Jets still hold the first wild-card spot in the Western Conference, five points up on the Calgary Flames.Winnipeg followed a 5-3 loss to Pittsburgh on Tuesday by dropping a 5-2 decision to Philadelphia on Thursday. Ladd, Little and Wheeler combined for 14 shots on goals but were held without a point. Ladd leads the team with 40 points, including 17 goals. Little has a team-high 18 goals and 38 points. Wheeler has tallied 13 goals and 36 points.After some early-season line shuffling, the trio was reunited on Nov. 18. From that point to the all-star break, they combined for 28 goals and 78 points in 29 games.Its the same as the whole team, it hasnt been our best two games, Wheeler said. Its two games. Its a small sample size over the (number) of games weve been together. Weve been pretty good so were not concerned.Coach Paul Maurice agreed.Two games isnt a big enough sample to say that theyre out of sorts, said Maurice, who celebrated his 48th birthday Friday. They have other things that theyve got to get done on the ice. I would put them in the same basket as the rest of the offensive groups in terms of where they can get better.Little said it may be a case of the players coming back from the all-star break and thinking it would be the same as when we left.During their five-game winning streak, the Jets outscored their opponents 22-8.We kind of went through a stretch where we scored a bunch of goals and so I think we were feeling a little bit good about ourselves and it kind of got us away from whats given us success, Wheeler said.I think just simplifying (things will help). The goals are going to come, but we really need to work hard on the other end of the ice to try to limit some of those rushes that were giving up.Little said the team has to get back to being ugly.I mean, were not a pretty-looking, fancy team out there, he said. Were better when were simple.The talk of ugliness brought up a question about some of the players facial hair, which is starting to look like playoff beards. Winger Mathieu Perreault, who had both of Winnipegs goals in Thursdays loss, says his thickening beard is rooted in superstition.I couldnt score early in the season and then after I got that first goal, I just kind of got on a roll and I just let it grow, said Perreault, who was held scoreless over his first 19 games.He has 12 points in his last 10 games, including a four-goal outing against Florida on Jan. 13. He now has 17 goals, one short of tying his career high with Anaheim last season.Little said the teammate they call Frenchie may have started a facial trend.We dont even really talk about it, he said. Its just kind of like we saw everyone kind of doing it and no one wants to be the guy that takes it off.Maybe Frenchie, maybe hes the guy that started it. Everyone sees how good hes doing it and everyone wants to tag along and see if itll work for them.Notes: Winnipeg Jets forward T.J. Galiardi cleared waivers Friday morning and was assigned to the AHL St. Johns IceCaps. He was recalled later in the day after the Jets placed forward Matt Halischuk on injured reserve. ... The Jets have won three straight home games. Cheap Air Max 90 China . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. Wholesale Air Max 1 . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . http://www.airmaxsneakersonsale.com/cheap-air-max-classic-bw.html . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark.EDMONTON -- Chris Jones is from the small town of South Pittsburgh, Tenn., where, he says, theres a lot of blue collar people who "work extremely hard for their money." And that hard work, he said, is what he will bring to the Edmonton Eskimos as the 20th head coach in their history. He also brings a wealth of CFL experience. Hes been a defensive coach since 2002, including stints as an assistant head coach two years in Calgary and most recently as assistant head coach, assistant general manager and defensive co-ordinator for the Toronto Argonauts. Jones has been in the post-season each of his 12 years in the league, won seven division titles and three Grey Cups. The length of terms of his contract were not revealed. "Today is about 2014 and beyond," Eskimo general manager Ed Hervey said in introducing Jones to the media and fans on Wednesday. "I know I have selected the right person to coach this team. We know there is work to do but we are committed to making this thing right and I believe our team is in the right hands of Chris Jones." Saying he was "tremendously excited" to have his first head coaching job, Jones told the gathering of about 50 people in the Eskimos dressing room that he remembers growing up in South Pittsburgh "where they make cast iron and all I wanted to do is be a head football coach. "Now I have a chance to do it with what I feel like is the best organization in this league and I fully expect to put together a great staff, I fully expect to win a ton of games and bring a Grey Cup back here. "My teams have won a lot of games, Grey Cup championships. Its been a tremendous, tremendous ride and its going to continue in Edmonton." One of hhis first priorities is to secure a coaching staff. Wholesale Air Max China. He wouldnt mention any names, he said, because many of the people hes looking at are employed by other teams and hes waiting for permission to speak to the individuals. But, he said, when it comes to finding his staff and upgrading the player roster, "were going to hit the ground running. This is not going to be one of those slow procedures. . . its going to come rather quickly." Jones, who was a guest coach with Edmonton in 1999 when Hervey was a rookie receiver on the team, brings an aggressive style and attitude and said the Eskimos will play that way under his regime. He takes over a team that went 4-14 in 2013, a record that resulted in the firing of head coach Kavis Reed and at times had Hervey publicly criticizing the players. "Some of the parts are here," Jones said of the Eskimos. "Its just a matter of finding some help in other spots. To win you need great players, great coaches and in the next few months we will work on that." Hervey, who publicly apologized to members of the media for his attitude towards and treatment of last season, said he wanted a head coach similar to him and he likes the fit between himself and Jones. "His resume speaks for itself. He has the type of attitude that we need here. The expectation levels are high and when you talk about what is expected I felt there was only one person who could meet those expectations and hes standing in front of you. "I made the right football decision, for many reasons. I firmly believe we have the right guy for the job. I believe in Chris Jones. When I look at our club I honestly believe he gives us the best chance of winning." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The NHL Play of the Year showdowns second round resumes today with a battle of determination and finish. [url=https://www.cheap
Vinny Prospal officially announced his retirement from the NHL on Tuesday after 1,108 NHL games, 255 goals and 765 points. [url

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz