VANCOUVER - The Vancouver Canucks acquired a new top-tier goaltender Tuesday, signing free agent Ryan Miller to a three-year de

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 30.10.2019 08:02

VANCOUVER - The Vancouver Canucks acquired a new top-tier goaltender Tuesday, signing free agent Ryan Miller to a three-year deal worth US$18 million. Frank Robinson Indians Jersey . The Canucks needed a proven netminder after trading Cory Schneider and Roberto Luongo in the past 13 months and missing the playoffs this season. Miller was seen as the best goalie on the free-agent market. "I felt it was important to get a goalie with experience," said Canucks general manager Jim Benning. "Over the years hes played a lot of games. He gives us that experience that we need." Benning is familiar with the 33-year-old Miller, having worked in Buffalos scouting department when the Sabres drafted the player in 1999. "Hes intense and focused," said Benning. "Our younger players are going to see the way he works in practice, how hard be practises. Its going to make them better players." The St. Louis Blues acquired Miller from Buffalo in February, hoping he could lead them deep into the playoffs. But the club was eliminated by the Blackhawks in the first round after Miller allowed 19 goals and posted a lacklustre .897 save percentage. He posted a 25-30-4 record with a 2.64 goals-against average and .918 save percentage this season. He has 294 wins, a 2.59 GAA with a .915 save percentage in 559 career NHL games. Despite his experience, Miller said he always sees himself as a work in progress. "I think Im still developing into the best player I can be," he said. "I take that part of hockey seriously, finding new things to add my game and taking consideration and coaching from other people." Miller said he has a fondness for Vancouver, especially after playing for the U.S. during the 2010 Winter Games. Sidney Crosby scored on Miller in overtime to lead Canada to victory in the Olympic gold-medal game at Rogers Arena. "Ive had a chance to experience Vancouver over the years and have always been blown away by the amount of support the fans the fans bring out and how great the crowds have been, also how kind the people have treated me over the years, especially during the Olympics," he said. "Its a great city for hockey, a great city to live in," he added. Benning has been busy over the past few days after trading forward Ryan Kesler just prior to the NHL draft. Its all part of a major rebuild for the Canucks, who have a new president in Trevor Linden, a new GM in Benning and a new coach in Willie Desjardins. Len Barker Indians Jersey . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. Eric Haase Indians Jersey . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/1568u-zach-plesac-jersey-indians.html . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres sent defenceman Mark Pysyk to Rochester of the American Hockey League, a move that will allow the rookie to play during the NHLs Olympic break. The Sabres made the move before a deadline Friday that would have prevented Pysyk from playing in the minors during the 16-dday break that begins Feb. Oscar Mercado Indians Jersey. 9. Pysyk missed Buffalos past two games with an undisclosed injury. He has a goal and five assists in 42 games this season. To fill his spot, the Sabres recalled defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from Rochester. Buffalo plays at Columbus on Saturday night. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Johanna Konta will go up against top seed Venus Williams in Sundays final of the Bank of the West Classic in California. [url=h
NEW YORK -- After more than two weeks of mostly misery, the Texas Rangers werent about to start patting themselves on the back

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz