Johanna Konta will go up against top seed Venus Williams in Sundays final of the Bank of the West Classic in California. [url=h

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 30.10.2019 08:02

Johanna Konta will go up against top seed Venus Williams in Sundays final of the Bank of the West Classic in California. Cheap Cubs Jerseys . Williams will play for her 50th WTA title in Stanford in the tournament where she made her professional debut 22 years ago.The American overcame tenacious Alison Riske 6-1 7-6 (7-2) on Saturday to set up a showdown with Britains third seed Konta. Konta, ranked 18th in the world, reached her first career WTA final with a 6-4 6-2 victory over second seed Slovakian Dominika Cibulkova.After sailing through the opening set, Williams had to fight her own inconsistent serve in the second.Up 5-4 in the second and serving for the match, Williams produced three double faults and wasted two match points before finally easing through the tie-break.The 36-year-old Williams, who won the Stanford title in 2000 and 2002, won her 49th career singles title in Taiwan in February.Konta, who reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open in January, and at Eastbourne in June, has recovered impressively since a disappointing second-round exit at Wimbledon in June. Venus Williams set to battle for a 50th WTA title on Sunday Im really happy to have come through that and to be in my first final, Konta said. Im really happy that its here in California, where the weather is unbelievable.Konta dominated on serve and closed out the first frame with an ace, and delivered more of the same in the second set, winning 27 of the 29 points on which she put her first serve in play.She could not hide her delight after a long forehand on match point from Cibulkova sailed out and she let out a scream of joy.Its a release of emotions, because I felt I needed to do a very good job of focusing on myself, my own game. And I was very happy I was able to do that and thats what happens when you try to stay calm for so long, Konta said.I was trying to focus just on the circumstances and not anything that was going on around me. I enjoyed being out here, playing in front of a great crowd and am excited to come back on Sunday. Also See: WTA Schedule Tennis on Sky Up to £30 Free Matched Bet Video Rick Reuschel Jersey . LOUIS -- Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks won the matchup of unbeaten teams. Joe Pepitone Jersey . The 90-plus minutes of play are about trends and approach. https://www.cheapcubs.com/2440t-jody-davis-jersey-cubs.html . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams.England could suffer burnout under Eddie Jones intense coaching methods, a former World Cup winner says. The Jones era could scarcely have begun better than a first Six Nations Grand Slam in 13 years, and the next challenge is to mastermind victory over his native Australia in a three-Test series starting on Saturday.The build-up to the Brisbane opener has been relatively low key as Aussie boss Michael Cheika refuses be drawn into a psychological battle with Jones, an old team-mate. But former Wallabies captain Phil Kearns has not been so shy, warning England to enjoy their success under Jones while it lasts.Asked if Jones will make or break England Kearns, who won the World Cup in 1991 and 1999, told Fox Sports: I think he will do both. I think in the short term they will be incredibly successful over the next two to three years. The big question is what happens after that?He is a very astute coach but there is a point where the fanatical work ethic goes too far. Theres not a lot of people in the world of Eddie Jones. Theres one bloke and tthats him. Willson Contreras Cubs Jersey. Thats his world. Eddie Jones has a fantaical work ethic, according to Phil Kearns I actually think he is a good guy. But he is massively intense, massively hard working and he ensures his team works hard to the point - I have heard - of overtraining them and really pushing them to the limit.Ive heard a couple of the guys in the Japan team say they would never play under him again because they could not keep up with the workload it was so intense. It will be interesting to see how over time the Pommies go. Also See: Cheika: No mind games Itoje option Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

HOUSTON -- A person with knowledge of the deal says the Houston Rockets will acquire guard Jason Terry in a trade with Sacramen
VANCOUVER - The Vancouver Canucks acquired a new top-tier goaltender Tuesday, signing free agent Ryan Miller to a three-year de

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz